Alexios x Reader (Ωραίος)

A/N: THE TITLE IS HOW YOU SAY "LOVELY" IN GREEK. LOL I TRIED SO HARD NOT TO ABUSE GOOGLE TRANSLATE 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ BY THE WAY, IN THIS ONE-SHOT ALEXIOS AND READER ARE BOTH SOME SEXY ASS SPARTANS, SINCE I WROTE KASSANDRA'S FROM AN ATHENEAN PERSPECTIVE. ENJOY!  

        Alexios was a good, wholesome Spartan. He trained often, and had a certain ruthlessness about his fighting that made your blood run cold when the two of your were sparring, or doing some other sort of training together. But, at his core, Alexios was kind, and funny and thoughtful. He was your best friend since birth, after all, so of course you knew nearly everything about him.

        You and Alexios had always been close, but a part of you wanted something more... Something different. You enjoyed sparring with Alexios, and training with him, but it had recently started getting boring and tiresome. You wanted Alexios as more than a friend and a training partner. You wanted him as a romantic partner.

        "(Y/N)!" You heard the familiar voice of Alexios shout from the training grounds, "Stop daydreaming! You are a Spartan, we have no time for dreams!" He said. His words were harsh, but you could tell from his tone that he was just teasing you. You smiled, stood up, and unsheathed your sword. You charged at Alexios playfully, and when you made it to him, you swung your sword to hit him. He countered your swings easily, and the two of you went back and forth for a while.

        You were both getting sweaty, and a little red in the face. You soon got exhausted from all your moving around, and Alexios took advantage of your tiredness and easily knocked you onto the ground.

        "So sad." He said as he kneeled down next to you, "I thought you could do better." He smirked in satisfaction as he teased you. You sat up, breathing heavily.

        "I... Will... Kill... You..." You panted as you spoke, trying to catch your breath. Alexios laughed loudly at your words.

        "I'll have to wait very patiently for that day." He said, and still chuckling, he turned his back on you and walked away. You saw this as an opportunity to strike. You got up and ran, and you jumped on his back with all of your weight.

       "Agh! Get off of me, monkey!" He yelled as he tried to throw you off of his back. You laughed triumphantly.

        "Accept your fate, scum!" You yelled playfully. To your surprise, he then twisted you off of his back, and pushed you onto the ground. While you were laying down, he kneeled next to you again.

        "Never." He said, "I make my own fate." He then kissed you passionately on this lips. You were shocked for a second. Why would he do that? You thought that he had only thought of you as a friend, and nothing more, but it was then that you realized that you were wrong. You were both holding back. You then melted into the kiss, and when it broke, you leaned your forehead against his.

        "(Y/N)?" He whispered into your ear huskily. You felt shivers down your spine when he whispered.

        "Yes?" You asked.

        "I win." He said, and he ran away, leaving you sitting alone in the middle of the training ground.

        "Damn you!" You yelled after him, "I'm coming for you! You have not bested me yet!" And you got up and ran after him some more.