Ezio x Assassin Reader (To Kill a Killer)

You were alone in your house when you heard a loud bang on the door. Unsure if it was a Templar or not, you neglected to open it. However, your suspicions were confirmed untrue when you heard a stressed yell from a familiar young man. 

         "(Y/N), open up!" Shouted Ezio from outside, "It's me!" You quickly ran to the door and opened it, to which Ezio barged in, clearly upset. You threw him a concerned look, and decided to ask what was bothering him.

          "Ezio, how are you? What troubles you so?" Your sweet Italian accent rolled over your words. Ezio frowned, shaking his head.

           "Non sto bene (Not well), (Y/N). My father and brothers have been taken. I must find documents that my father has somewhere in the palazzo. I need your help to find them." He said. You frowned. Ezio couldn't find out about the brotherhood. Not now, anyway. Giovanni Auditore took you into the brotherhood when you were little, and you swore to secrecy. Would it break your oath to tell his son? You didn't want to take that chance.

              "Maybe we don't need the documents, Ezio. There are other ways." You offered, to which Ezio sighed and shook his head.

               "Abbiamo bisogno degli stupidi  documenti (We need the dumb documents). I'm sorry, (Y/N), but I really need your help." He asked. You sighed a heavy sigh. Maybe he was ready to join the brotherhood after all.

               "Bene (Okay)." You said, "But first... Let me put on something more comfortable." You then quickly changed into your robes while Ezio waited, his back turned to you.

        "You can turn back around now, Ezio." You said, and he complied.

         "I don't know why you need to change, (Y/N)." He said as he turned around, "It's not like-" He was stopped mid sentence by your abundance of weapons, and your beautiful black and red robes.

        "Wow...." He said, "You are... Prepared. But what about me?" He asked. You smiled.

        "Like your father said, Ezio. Everything should be in the chest." He gave you a slow, confused nod, and you both began on your way to his palazzo. When you finally made it, the two of you looked around for the chest, until Ezio found it.

        "Found it, (Y/N)!" He said, to which you rushed over. Ezio read through the documents, and his face fell slightly.

        "This is... Damning. But father says we need it, so I will bring it." He said, carefully folding them and tucking them into his jacket, "Hey... What is this?" He asked, as he held up some red and white robes. You took a deep breath in.

         "Ezio... Your father was... An Assassin." Ezio looked confused, so you elaborated.

          "It's probably why he's in this... Pasticcio (Mess)." You explained, "Your father trained me when I was younger. He never got a chance to train you, however. He probably didn't want you to get hurt." You said. Ezio smirked.

          "I never get hurt." He declared. You then pointed to the scar on his lip, which he dismissed.

           "It's just a scratch, (Y/N)." You laughed at him, slapping his arm playfully.

            "Just put on the robes, idiota." You teased, and he obliged, slipping them on over his clothes. He put on all the weapons and gear, and with your help, set up his hidden blades.

             "Let's go get my father back." He said, and you nodded. You then both quickly ran to the town square. 

             When you made it there, what you saw was strange. There were... Gallows. Was someone getting hanged? Your questions were soon answered when you saw Federico, Giovanni, and a crying Petruccio Auditore marched up to the gallows, ushered on by Uberto Alberti and some heavily armored guards. Ezio stood, shocked by what he saw. Both of you pulled your hoods onto your head to cover your faces. The three Auditore men then each had a noose adjusted to fit around their necks. Ezio grunted in anger.

             "Giovanni Auditore." Uberto began once the crowd settled down, "You and your accomplices stand accused of the crime of treason. Have you any evidence to counter this charge?" He asked. Ezio's father frowned, anger flaring up in his eyes.

               "Yes. The documents that were  delivered to you last night!" Giovanni fired back. Ezio smiled, thinking that all would be well, but his smile soon faded when Uberto denied receiving the letters.

               "He's lying!" Yelled Ezio from the crowd, and he was understandably enraged.

               "Hush, Ezio!" You half whispered, half shouted to him, "We must get closer!" He nodded, and you both began to move towards the gallows quietly and stealthily.

                "In the absence of any compelling evidence to the contrary, I have no other choice but to find you guilty of this crime!" Uberto said loudly, "Your punishment... Is death." 

               "You May take our lives this day, Uberto, but I swear that we will have yours in return!" Giovanni said. And then, to your shock, the three unfortunate Auditores were dropped and hanged.

               "FATHER!" Yelled Ezio, breaking your cover. Uberto then sent for the guards to get you, guards for which you were no match.

               "Ezio, we must leave!" You shouted to him, "I swear, Uberto will fucking pay!" This was enough to get Ezio to run away with you, and you both went to safety together. That night, the two of you stayed in a brothel with Sister Teodora. You trained Ezio in combat, and Teodora trained him in stealth and crowd blending. 

                The next day, you had a plan, and Uberto was going to die. You and Ezio slid on your robes, and ran to a high vantage point, right over an important villa that Uberto was visiting. You and Ezio hired prostitutes to "distract" the guards, while you both slipped in to the villa undetected.

                 "Ezio... It's your family. I will allow you to kill Uberto." You said. Ezio nodded, and gave you a quick kiss on the lips.

                 "It will be swift. Wait for me outside. Addio, bella (Goodbye, Beautiful)." Blushing, you obliged, and went outside to wait.

                 It couldn't have been more than five minutes before Ezio shot out of the villa, followed by shouts of "Assassino!" and "Get him!". Guards were close at his heels, and you began to run after him, killing some guards along the way. When you finally got to safety, Ezio was completely out of breath.

                 "(Y/N)...." He began, "Thank you. It felt good to make him pay. I swear, all of the men responsible for this will die by my blade." He said angrily. You ran your fingers through his hair, which calmed him down.

                 "Ezio... Now that you know about the brotherhood, I guess I can help you with getting revenge on them. I understand your anger." You said. Ezio's face softened. He was hurt, but he would no longer show it.                 

                 "I would like nothing more." He replied, and pulled you in for a tender kiss, even better than the last one.          

_________________________________________________________________

NINTH ONE SHOT! SO COOL! My brother came up with this idea, and I think it's pretty cool. We used to have a bad relationship, but we got wayyy closer when we started playing AC together. He was the one who got me into video games! Ezio is one of my favorite assassins. He's so cool and charismatic, and I really look up to him. By the way, my brother says he got the title for this one shot from a Batman comic, so all due credits to whatever comic that was. Anyway, I have hecka homework to do for calc and journalism, so peace! ~❤️❤️❤️❤️ Natasha