Chapter 30

Eyeless Jack POV
BEN, Masky, Puppeteer, Candy and I all sat in attic feeling pleased with ourselves. Well, maybe not me, I wasn't really bothered. I'm happy to participate in this but at the same time, I would be happy doing literally anything else. Although the others just seemed too excited about it, especially Candy. He was so pleased with his work, he couldn't stop boasting about it. BEN was the worst to boast in front of as he would get too intrigued and ask more and more questions, which only allowed Candy to boast more.
"Do me a favour BEN would ya? Get me a drunk lad."
Candy had returned to his usual playful accent. But I bet the moment he sees Jeff, he'll return to being blunt and straight.
BEN nods with a grin, glitching and blurring before disappearing, teleporting to the kitchen.
"So Candy. Tell me. What's really in that liquid?"
Candy swiftly moves his head in my direction, his bells gently jingling as he does so, squinting his eyes as he smiles widely, giggling to himself.
"I can't go telling ye that now, can I? All time secret that is."
I sigh deeply. If I had eyes, I would be sure to roll them at this point.
"At least say how it works in the human body. I'm sure Masky and Puppeteer would like to know too?"
"Hell yeah!"
"Yes!"
The pair reply after my statement. I lift my hands, bending my arms at the elbow with my palms facing up, sort of like a low shrug but more of a gesture to prove my point to Candy.
"Well okay. It works by altering the chromosomes, reconfiguring the DNA. Therefore changing the characteristics."
Masky and Puppeteer nod, talking between themselves about it. I didn't pay much attention to what they said. But I just didn't understand how Candy could make or get his hands on such a thing. I've never seen anything like it, not even from Slender and he has some weird shit.
"But how is that possible? Not even Slender knows about doing that."
Candy doesn't answer. Instead he just leans forward with a sly grin and squinted eyes looking full of mischief, raising his hand, making a fist before using his index finger to tap his nose.

Jeff .T.K POV
It felt like I had been looking for hours. I just couldn't find any of them. Where could they be hiding? This is ridiculous..
I felt like giving up and just waiting for them to wander into my path, rather than me trying to wander into theirs.
Sighing, I decide to head to the kitchen. All this searching while full of burning rage had made me thirsty and quite frankly, I needed to sit down.
As I walk towards the kitchen, I hear someone rummaging through the fridge. I decide to not bother seeing who it was as I doubt it was anyone I was looking for. But as I walk past, I give a quick glance, I was wrong, it was exactly who I was looking for. It was BEN, who was part of Candy's little scheme.
Storming over to him quickly, as he turns around I grab his throat and pin him to the fridge door, gripping tightly.
"Where the fuck is Candy?!"
I growl, squeezing his throat as I use my other hand to bring out my knife, holding it in front of his gut.
"You can't kill me Jeff."
He chuckles with an amused grin.
"No but I can still make you pay for what you did. Now tell me where Candy  is!"
He shows a mischievous smile with a small laugh before glitching and disappearing, his laugh fading with an echo. My hand now clutching around air.
"No, No! No! NO! BEN YOU MOTHERFUCKER!"