Chapter 38

"I'm not going to hurt her"
Jeff growls as he throws the knife to the floor, turning around to face Candy.
"You don't listen do you Jeff? YOU DONT HAVE A CHOICE!"
Suddenly the knife reappears in Jeffs hand, to which he swings around, yelling at the top of his lungs, slicing the blade across my throat. I gargle vigorously on the blood as it squirts from my neck. Beginning to gag and choke due to having my lips sewn shut so I could not spit out any rising blood. My body starts to feel limp and numb while my vision fades to blackness.

~**~

"JEFF!"
A voice yells, followed by a loud thud of a door slamming open, causing me to awaken. I quickly sit up to see EJ standing at the bedroom door, Jeff unconscious on the floor and BEN standing over him with an evil smirk.
What's happening??! What just happened?! Was it all a dream?... I'm sure it was real?..
I was so confused, why was BEN here? But suddenly he begins to grow and change, eventually turning into Candy, to which he pounces on EJ.
I wanted to help, but I was so lost in my own mind, trying to figure out what had happened. So.. is there more than one Candy?? Did BEN and Jeff have a sexual relationship? Did I die? Am I reliving?
I'm suddenly brought back to reality when something grabs my ankle. I look down to see Jeff holding my leg, looking up at me with weak eyes before dropping back down unconscious again. I had never been more angry. Angry at Candy for making Jeff like this.

I run at Candy, screaming as I go, jumping in his back, latching my arms tightly around his throat, crossing over and lifting my hands towards his face. Shoving my thumbs deep within his eye sockets.
He yells in agony, desperately trying to throw me off. But I hold on as tight as possible, lowering my head and biting his ear, yanking back and ripping off a chunk. He roars, grabbing me and throwing me over his head against a wall. I hit it with a thud and slide down, gasping on impact. He stomps over to me, full of rage. Eyes red, sore and watery, holding his ear as blood soaks his hand. But just as he reaches me, EJ grabs him from behind, holding a knife to his throat, pulling him back.
"Any last words you bastard"
He growls deeply, yanking Candys head back.
But Candy just grins with a chuckle, moving his blood covered hand to his mouth, licking his hand slowly with one long stroke.
"Jeff will be mine in hell."
He laughs mischievously. EJ yells out, about to slit Candy's throat.
"EJ wait!"
He suddenly stops, tilting his head. Even Candy gives me a confused look.
"This fucker is mine."
I squint my eyes with an evil and sly smile.
EJ removed his grip from Candy's neck but pins his arms behind his back, holding him there.
I stare deep into Candy's eyes, delving deeper and deeper until I reach his sick, dirty and perverted soul. There was something I had always wanted to try. If enough stomach acid escapes your stomach, it can melt away all your internal organs. Killing you from the inside out.
I focus deeply, increasing his stomach acid production before forcing his stomach to explode. The acid flushing down into his intestine and up his oesophagus. As well as turning up the heat inside his head, making the blood around his brain boil. His entire body would be feeling excruciating pain. His screams and yells of agony fill my heart with joy as well as excitement as I watch blood pour from his eyes, nose and ears. Dribbling out is mouth before he drops to the floor. A pool of blood surrounding his body.
EJ huffs a chuckle, giving me a nod.
"Remind me never to piss you off."

For those confused with this chapter. I shall explain. When EJ comes back to kill Candy, this is not a continuation from Jeff slitting the readers throat. All of that was a dream. So the story basically goes back in time to where "Ben" who is actually Candy, gives Jeff pills to knock him out while the reader is asleep on the bed.