Chapter 32

Eyeless Jack POV
I was stunned, completely lost for words.. Candy just admitted something he hasn't told anyone before, I mean, if he had, I would have found out about it.
"Wait, Candy are you saying you're.. gay?."
Candy widens his eyes a little before sighing, adjusting his posture, rolling his shoulders but chuckling nervously.
"I'm bisexual. I like my women too you know. Why do you think Sadie hates me so much?"
His expression was sly and dirty. Sadie has always hated Candy from the bottom of her heart but would never tell me or anyone why she hated him so much. She despised him.
"Wait.. you didn't..?"
Candy smirks, raising an eyebrow. I was disgusted. Sick bastard!.. Yeah Candy and I are as bad as, or were as bad as each other. We are both murderers. But he is worse, he is scum. Yeah I kill and eat their kidneys but I would never commit an act of rape.
"You're a sick fuck Candy, you know that?"
I growl, straightening my posture, standing tall to let him know I did not think light of this. I really didn't want to help him now, but I had to think of the outcome, if we pull this off, Candy will give me some of that solution and I can use it on him to kill him.
"Tsk.. Fine. I'll help you. I'll deal with the maid... But what about Jeff?"
"I'll deal with Jeff."
"How?"
Candy doesn't reply. He just grins with a wink, turning around and leaving the attic. Leaving me alone.
As soon as he shuts the door, I couldn't help yell in anger, grabbing my chair and throwing it at the wall. Not only did Candypop kill Seedeater, but he also raped Sadie.
"FUCKING BASTARD!"

Jeff .T.K POV
After BEN disappeared on me, I ran through the entire mansion again, looking for him, there was no sign of him or Candy anywhere. None of them. So I headed outside, decided to do some target practice with my knife throwing. Carving targets on trees and aiming for the bullseye. But I eventually grew bored and decided to take a break, sitting down on a fallen down tree. Well, it didn't fall down, it was cut down. Workers came here cutting down trees at one point, they manage to cut at least 5 before Slender and Rake had their way with them.
I sigh deeply, smoothing the blade of my knife as I hold it tightly in my hands.
"Jeff? Jeff there you are!"
I hear a voice cry behind me. I quickly stand and turn around to face the source of the voice. It was [Name]. She was healed.
"I've been looking for you since Slender recovered me!"
She cries, running to me as I run to her, wrapping my arms around her as she returns my embrace.
"You're okay.. I'm glad.. I'm so sorry I hurt you."
"You tried to kill me Jeff.."
Her grip on my hoodie tightens as she sobs into my chest. I stroke her hair to try and calm her, letting her know it's okay.
"I know. I'm sorry. It was Candypop.. he tricked me.."
"Candy? Candypop did this?!"
She leans back, her soft sweet eyes full of tears and signs of betrayal.
She is so weak and vulnerable. So precious that she needs protection.
"I'm never gonna let it happen again. He's not going anywhere near you! From now on I will protect you [Name]. Nothing and no one will ever hurt you again."
She smiles sweetly, her hand raising to hold my face, her finger tracing my cut smile softly.
"Jeff.. before it all happened.. You, kissed me.. "
I couldn't help but sigh. I had forgotten that I had done that. I was so caught up in looking for Candy, I forgot all about it.
"I know.. I'm sorry I shouldn't have done th-"
"Can you do it again?"
I was shocked. But also a little happy and surprised. She actually wanted to kiss me again?
"You, want to kiss me? Even with my sliced mouth and face?"
She smirks, raising her other hand to hold the other side of my face. Both hands now cradling my cheeks.
"That's what I love about you."
She winks before pulling my face towards her with her hands, pressing her lips on mine. My heart was racing. She said that's what she loved about me. What did that mean? Does it mean she loves me, or she loves my carved smile?
I try to ignore all thoughts and just enjoy the fact that [Name] was alive and that I got the chance to kiss her again.
Closing my eyes, I raise my hand to her cheek, just by her ear, pulling her in closer. But as I do so, I feel her hair brush against my hand, followed by the sound of a small bell jingle. Wondering what it was, I peek my eyes open, only to see I was no longer kissing [Name], I was kissing Candy.

I force my hand against his chest, pushing him off of me, causing the pair of us to stumble back.
"What the FUCK!"
I growl, wiping my mouth with my hand. I felt dirty that I just kissed the bastard that made me hurt [Name].
"You sick fuck! I should kill you right now while I have the chance!"
"But Jeffery, I thought you wanted to protect sweet'ol me."
He flutters his eyelashes before changing his fake, sweet innocent expression to a sly grin. Winking at me.
"Come on Jeff, let's have some fun! The maid will be dead any minute and then it's just me and you-"
"YOU ASSHOLE!"
I shout harshly, almost burning my throat as I charge at him with my knife, pinning him to the floor.