INTRODUCTION

Welcome

Hey guys my name is Kim Brown but you can call me KIMMY 😘, I'm a 32 year old woman, I live in Cape Town South Africa and I love reading and this will be my first time writing and I Thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me a chance.

First off I want to thank you for clicking on my story and I really hope you guys enjoy my story as it is my first book and hopefully not my last as I have many more ideas on what books I want to write.

Now down to the point as it is necessary to put this out there I'll just say it please don't copy my work or anything regarding this book without my permission. Everything you read is fiction and from my imagination nothing is real and some places does exist while others or names of places are all made up and does not exist and all media I use in this book does not belong to me and it is all from the internet and belongs to the rightful owners.

I don't think there will be much mature content in this book but we'll see😉 after all we are talking about Stephen James as a main character😍 . There will be a lot of strong language, violence, gang related fights and illegal dealing so please be advised no persons under the age of 18 please.

If you have any questions or comments please comment or leave me a private message and please be nice no bashing me or my book because it is my first book and I'm trying and I have a new found respect for all the authors as it is hard work and very nerve wrecking might I add so please if you feel you need to criticize my work be nice don't be a bitch coz I can and will bite back.

Anyways enough with the heavy, updates will be done daily...thanks again for choosing my story and reading my book I appreciate it and please please DO comment and vote.

KIMMY 😘