Chapter 17 - Hospital ✔

SAME DAY - (Fri, 21 April 2017)

Stephano's POV

While I was running as fast as my feet will take me, I look down because she's way to quiet and I see her hand and head is hanging and her eyes are closed, SHIT! I immediately picked up my pace, if that's even possible, as soon as I get to the car I put her down on the passenger seat and tie her seatbelt and lowered the seat as fast as I possibly can and sprint to my side, jumping in I waste no time speeding off knowing I need to get her to a hospital.

About 5 minutes later, I pulled up to the emergency department of Ellis Hospital, which was the closest hospital here in Upstate. I jumped out the car and ran to her side, removed her seatbelt and carry her out of the car. I ran through the doors shouting and it's like the second they see ME, they all fucking freeze and don't even make a move.

"WOULD YOU FUCKING MOVE YOU'RE ASSES, SHES BLEEDING!!!" I screamed and practically all the doctors and nurses in hearing shot sprint to our side and put her on a bed and run with her, through doors and 3 male doctors or nurses whatever the Fuck they are, stops me.

"Let me fucken through, I need to be with her!" I yell at them trying to brake free.

"Sir, this is the emergency department, no one is allowed back there." One says with a quivering voice, eyes as huge as fucking balls.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do! Let me fucking go or I'll put a bullet through your fucking skull! "I say in a deadly voice, They let me go immediately but still blocked the doors.

"Sir, the more time we waste here arguing the more time it will take us to go see to her, you have to stay calm Mr Romano, we will let you in as soon as we checked her out and know what we're working with, yeah?" Another doctor says in a calm voice and not surprised that they know who I am, all I do is nod, clenching my fists and gritting my teeth.

They all go through the doors and I just stand there frozen, feeling useless that I can't do anything, God please let my baby be okay, we can't loose it, we didn't even get a chance to enjoy her pregnancy, please.... This is all my fault and now I can't even help or prevent her from losing our child I caused this, ME!!!

Getting pissed at myself even more I punch the wall next to me and immediately my hand starts bleeding but I don't give a shit as the blood drips on the floor I stand there and look at it I need blood, I need pain even if it's my own, it helps with my anger right now so I punch the wall again and again with both my fists. FUCK it's not even working, I need her to be okay... I pull out my phone, calling the one person I need right now.

"Yeah?" Dante answers the phone after the first ring, I need him before I do something stupid.

"Dante..." I say but my voice is braking a bit.

"What's going on?!" He shouts and then I hear him shuffling around not sure what his doing. "What happened Steph talk to me..." He says almost panicking.

"She was bleeding and blacked out, I can't lose them man..." I say gritting my teeth just the thought of it, kills me. There is a long pause on the other end making me think he hung up.

"Where are you?" He asks but before I could answer he speaks again. "Nevermind sit tight man, we'll be there in an hour, Elijah got you're location we already on our way" He says out of breath probably from running and hangs up the phone.

I was pacing for I don't know how long in front of the doors losing my shit because they have been in there for ages and no one has come back to me with feedback yet and I don't know how long it's going to take before I start shooting this bitches until I get answers, I need to know if Kiara And our baby is okay, Fuck I didn't even get to hear it's heartbeat let a lone go for our first doctors appointment yet which I arranged for tomorrow...