Chapter 3 - Stupid ✔

SAME DAY - (Mon, 06 March 2017)

Kiara's POV

"I'll let you go as soon as you hear me out, let me explain." He says with a determined expression on his face

"What is there to explain?" I said in a whisper, with a broken voice. I just need to get out of here before I breakdown, he doesn't deserve to see me like that.

"Just don't leave please hear me out and I swear if you still want to leave, I'll let you please." He pleads.

"I don't want to hear it, let go of me!" I said a little louder this time.

"No!!!" He practically screams. "I won't lose you, not like this please baby."

"Don't you dare call me that, LET GO OF ME!!!" I scream as I lift my right hand and slap him as hard as I possibly can on his cheek and pull my left arm out of his grasp. His head fly to the side and when he turn back to look at me, he had tears in his eyes.

"I know I deserve that but please don't go, we need to talk this out." He pleads once again.

"Stay the fuck away from me you Asshole!" I said while I turn around and went to my car. The second I'm in, I locked the door as he was trying to pry it open and I press the garage button to open the garage door. As soon as it opened, I reversed as fast as my Audi will take me. And speed down the drive way.

As I'm driving to God knows where, I had to stop as my tears won't stop flowing, making it impossible to see the road as it is pretty dark out

As I'm driving to God knows where, I had to stop as my tears won't stop flowing, making it impossible to see the road as it is pretty dark out. I take a couple of minutes to get myself together because I don't want to get into an accident due to my blurry vision. After what felt like hours, I finally restarted my car and drove to my best friends apartment on 740 Park Ave, my sister and Mel lives in the same building, just different floors, I use to stay here too right next door to Mel and look where I'm at now, practically homeless! Anyway, right now this place is the only place I would feel safe and at home, and that's with Mel.

 After what felt like hours, I finally restarted my car and drove to my best friends apartment on 740 Park Ave, my sister and Mel lives in the same building, just different floors, I use to stay here too right next door to Mel and look where I'm a...

Pulling up to Mel's apartment building, I parked my car on the side of the road, infront of the building in a parking space and jumped out of the car, after making sure it's locked, I made my way to the elevator. Not long I was walking out, I don't even know when or how I got on the elevator, I'm already off of it and making my way to her door. The moment I get there, I started banging as hard and loud as I could, practically taking out my frustrations out on the door. As soon as Mel swing the door open, I fell infront of her and break down sobbing and shedding all the tears I had kept at bay since the house.

Mel bends down and grasp me in a tight embrace holding on to me for dear life as I keep repeating how stupid I am and was for 6 damn years, while she just kept whispering sweet nothings in my ear and letting me cry my heart out as she knows I need it. After I don't know how long we sat there in that position, me crying in her arms, I finally quieted down and let her help me up and into her apartment. She closed the door after we were both inside and helped me to her living room. She leaves me alone in there, saying she'll get me something to drink, and then returns minutes later with a bottle of whiskey and two glasses.

After pouring me a drink, Mel hands it over to me and sits down quietly next to me without even a "I told you so", which I had expected. But that's exactly why she is my best friend, she always knows when to shut up. I took the drink and took a big gulp of it, letting it burn down my throat. After a few minutes of silence, I whispered to her the question that has been nagging me ever since her outburst on the phone this morning.

"Did you know?" I had to ask.

"Know what?" She asked.

"You know exactly what I'm asking you, did you know he was cheating on me as you always told me to open my eyes, so tell me Mel and be honest did.you.know?" I asked her again, this time more slower, clearer and louder.

"Of course not!" She practically screams, "how can you even think such a thing? I would have long time kicked his ass and tell you what his doing! If I knew I would have never kept it quiet and what? Through hints at you, what kind of a friend do you think I am?" She asks with a little hint of hurt in her voice.

I turn to look at her and grasp her hand in mine. "I'm sorry Mel, I don't know where my mind is at, all these unanswered questions is running in my head, most of it is questions I have for myself you know? And just one question for him, WHY and I had the chance to ask him but I just couldn't bring myself or maybe I didn't want to know, I mean, 6 years Mel, 6 fucken years and he does this..." I finish braking into another sob.

"I think you did the right thing walking away and not stay and ask questions you don't really want answers too, Because you definitely would have broken down infront of him and he doesn't deserve your tears or to see you in that state. I mean you two can always get together and talk when your stronger, and then you get to ask all the questions you need answers too and I'll be right by your side, every step of the way okay?"

All I can do is nod as she is right and I know it because nobody knows me better then her. After I found my voice I answered her. "I don't ever want to see him again, but I probably have no choice as I don't have any clothes or toiletries with me I ran without even taking my suit cases and handbag where I left it in the sitting room. So I'm going to have to face him soon." I say dismally.

"Well you don't have to, Zee and I can always go by the house tomorrow and pack up everything that belongs to you and your suit cases and bring it back here if you want." She says.

"Thanks Mel, I appreciate it but if you could please go get just my suit cases and handbag in the morning, I can use that for the time being until I can get myself an apartment, and then I'll go back to his house to go and pack my things, then maybe you could help pack my things sometime next week? Hopefully I'll have an apartment by then."

"Nonsense, your staying right here okay, you know I have a guestroom so why do you need to look for a place, when here is more than enough room for the both of us." She say determinedly and if she says it like that there's no use in arguing with her and besides I'm not in the mood to either.

"Thank you Mel, your the best. I don't know what I would do without you, I love you so much, you always there when I need you." I say while shedding a few tears yet again.

And Mel grabs me in a bear hug and squeeze the life out of me as she has a few tears of her own. "You don't ever have to thank me for anything okay, that's what sisters are for after all you and Zee are my family and I love you too boo and I'll always be here for you no matter what, anytime day or night." She whispers in my ear while holding me.

"I know, Now enough with this mushy shit Because my head feels like it's going to explode. So let's have another drink and head on to bed yeah, I'm drained." I say to her after letting go and wipping my tears. After we had our triple shot of whiskey, she showed me to the guestroom and turned in herself for the night.

_______________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it and that you're still with me, don't worry Stephano is well on his way😉. Please do comment and vote.

THANKS FOR READING

KIMMY😘