Chapter 48 - Marry me NOW! ✔

Hey guys just a warning this chapter will have explicit mature content in a certain scene with mature pictures but I tried to not make it too explicit, for now at least 😜 as you know you have been warned on the description of this book, that it will have EXPLICIT MATURE CONTENT IN IT, SO PLEASE DON'T DOG ME FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS INEVITABLE 😘 and I'd advise persons under the age of 18 to not read, I repeat if you're not over 18, DO NOT READ! You have been warned!!!

That's it from me, enjoy...

HAPPY READING

KIMMY 😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT DAY - (Fri, 14 June 2019) (After 12am)

Stephano's POV

I watched as Kiara made her way to the car with a pissed look on her face and as much as she hates me right now, I have reasons for being the way I am as I have to be. I know she thinks it's about me being possessive and it is but only partly though, the main reason I am the way I am, is for her safety that will always be the only reason why I act the way I do, as everyone by now know who she belongs to, as word travels fast in the underworld and that means that she practically walks with a target on her back as many of my enemies could and would hurt her to get to me because I have never had a weakness and everyone knew that, and that's what made me the ruthless man I am today but since I met her, everything changed and by now everyone knows it too, so they will use her to get me to my knees as she and our babies are the only thing that could break me.

When she got in the car I thought she was going to have my balls for going against our deal, about me fetching her at 2 am but instead of yelling at me or fighting me about not wanting to leave or even tell me how much of an asshole I am, as she always does when she's pissed, she is just sitting there quiet looking out the window not even facing me, shit this really is bad and I was going to ask her an important question tonight but now she's not even looking at me which never happened before, so instead of asking her, I just started my car and started driving, the silence was killing me but I was going to sort this shit out tonight once and for all, she has to know what it's like to be with someone like me, and if she really wants to be with me then it comes with a price and that is doing as told when it comes to situations like tonight.

When we pulled up infront of the Estate, Kiara took her seatbelt off and was about to get out without a word, when I stopped her by grabbing her arm.

"I know your pissed at me but I have my reasons for doing what I did tonight and I know maybe I should have been upfront with you about what it's like to be with a man like me and I will, I promise but please don't ignore me" I say to her and she doesn't say anything she just tries to pull her arm out of my grip.

"Let me go!" She yells at me, finally allowing me to hear her beautiful voice so I let her go and she immediately opened the door and gets out of the car and slams the door shut.

Jumping out of the car, I follow behind her up the stairs that leads to the front door and when she made it, she goes in and then slams the door shut without Waiting for me or at least leaving the door open for me, well shit! She must really be pissed... Chuckling I open the door and walk in and run up the stairs as fast as I could and caught up to her as she was busy opening our room door.

••••••