Chapter 4 - Clubbing ✔

4 DAYS LATER - (Fri, 10 March 2017)

Kiara's POV

It's Friday today and I can hardly even tell the difference between the days of the week at this point. It's been 4 days since I caught Jason cheating and running off to Mel's apartment and I'm still here in the bed in her guestroom crying and sleeping, that's basically all I do these days or atleast I try to sleep. I'm ashamed to say I haven't even taken a bath since I came back to New York, I cringe everytime I move and get a whiff of what I smell like. It's pathetic really but I just can't bring myself to do anything about it.

Tuesday morning Mel went to Jason's place to get my suit cases and handbag which I left in the sitting room that fateful night, yet I still didn't unpack it or even checked my phone for that matter. I'm just not ready to face the world, you know. It's driving Melody insane, she comes in here everyday and try to make me get out of bed to eat or to take a shower but to no avail. I love her, I do but she's really pissing me off, why can't she understand that I need to do this my way, even if it means hiding in her guestroom in bed and smelling like a garbage truck. I just need sometime you know.

I know what you might think, I'm pathetic and wallowing in self pity isn't going to change a thing but if you know what I'm feeling right now you would understand. I dated Jason for 4 and a half years then he proposed and we were happy or atleast that's what I thought, he was my first in everything and I thought he would be my husband soon and the father of my children soon after that. I gave him my everything he was my world and I know that's where I went wrong, never give yourself fully to a guy because he'll only rip you apart after you've given him your heart. I was brought out of my thoughts when Mel burst into the room, making the door slam yet again.

"Get the fuck out of this bed this instead, no more of this shit, I'm sick of it... you will make yourself sick like this, while his out there forgetting all about you and living with his girl, having the time of his life! While you're here digging yourself an early grave, and I am not going to just stand by and watch you distroy yourself over a low life, no good dickhead like him!" She practically screams all in one breath I'm surprised I heard all of that.

"Mel please you do-" I was cut off by Mel throwing me with a bucket of ice cold water, I instantly jumped up screaming at her.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!!!" I scream at her.

"ME! YOU THE ONE THAT IS FUCKED UP! LETTING A MAN DISTROY YOU LIKE THIS, FUCK HIM AND FUCK THE HOE HE IS FUCKING AND GET IT TOGETHER!!!!!" She screams even louder and angrily, she has never spoken to me like this and I just bowed my head in shame.

"Look I'm sorry I screamed but you have to pick yourself up Kiara, I'm not saying you should get over it and move on to the next guy you see, all I'm saying is life goes on, and you need to take care of yourself and not loose yourself over him. His not worth it babe, don't you understand that you deserve SOOO much more than he could ever give you!" She says with so much emotion that it brought me to tears as I know what she is saying, is the truth.

I couldn't even respond as the sob is trying to break free again. I'm such a mess so all I did was nob my response, while my tears roll yet again and grab her into a bone crushing hug."euwwww! I love you but you stink! Let go of me and hug me when you get out of the shower." She says while trying to keep in her laugh and we both burst out in laughter and it felt good to laugh a real laugh, even with the tears rolling. I don't even remember when last I laughed.

About an hour later I was fresh and clean after scrubbing my skin red and my head raw and trying to comb my tangled web out. When I was done, I felt and looked like myself a little. So I headed on out to the kitchen, all that work and practically starving myself this past week, made me famished. When I got into the kitchen, my sister Ziara was there with Mel both all dressed up, Mel was wearing a strapless black dress with a deep v-neck that reached just above her knees, while Zee was wearing an open back short black dress with straps.