Authors Note

Hey guys 👋

Firstly I'm deeply sorry that this is yet another apology from me and that it's not a chapter but I promise I have a reason for my absence for the past day and for not updating yesterday and that I'm only getting back to you guys now so I'll say again I'm truly sorry and I hope after I explain myself that you guys find it in your heart to forgive me and stick by me through this shitty time...

Last night after 10 pm which is usually my time when I get out of the bath, I either finish the chapter I started already or I edit the chapter that I already finished before taking my bath, so anyways when I got back to my bedroom I grabbed my tablet which I've been using the past month for my book and when I tried unlocking it, it just wouldn't turn on, I tried everything I tried rebooting the phone that didn't work I tried waiting a couple of hours so I was up until 3 a.m. in the morning if not later can't really remember as I was crying out of frustration and sadness but still it did not go on so I waited until this morning and when I saw that the tablet was actually completely dead, I knew that either the LCD is finished or something else I don't know but it doesn't even want to charge at all...

So I did the only thing I can do and downloaded Wattpad on my cell phone and I will probably use this until I can replace my tablet BUT THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM I AM CURRENTLY DEALING WITH, I had everything regarding this book stored in said tablet and with it now dead to the world and my poor heart all of my hardwork, sweat, tears, sleepless nights and sore body over the past 2 months has gone down the drain and I mean everything from (pictures of all the characters including my love Stephen James Henry, all my story media, quotes, research I got from Google such as pregnancy details, delivery, crime scenes, Mafia history, hospital details such as injuries, homes & places in and outside NY, all my apps I used for my book, all the pictures and research for the chapters that are ahead as I was going to either make this a really long book or split it into two books and now I have to start over with all my research and downloading all the apps Nd media images from the Internet.

( EXAMPLE OF EVERYTHING I CAN REMEMBER AT THE TOP OF MY HEAD FROM WHAT I'VE LOST ON THE TABLET 😭 👇)

So what I'm trying to say is that what had happened was really out of my hands but no matter how much it saddened me and still kills me for the work and stress that's ahead of me I WILL NOT GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT LIES AHEAD I WILL NOT STAND DOWN, ...

So what I'm trying to say is that what had happened was really out of my hands but no matter how much it saddened me and still kills me for the work and stress that's ahead of me I WILL NOT GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT LIES AHEAD I WILL NOT STAND DOWN, so I promise you this I will continue this book no matter how long it will take me to type a chapter from my cell phone I'm going to do just that but I ask of you to give me a couple of days or a week for the most to try and download as much as I can and also as much research as I can because I like knowing what I'm talking about I like having all the facts put together because I believe just because this book is fiction doesn't mean that I want to right a bunch of incorrect or impossible Bullshit facts.

I have already write about 3 quarter of chapter 36 prior to the dying tablet before my bath last night and I will finish it by later tonight I promise you after that please if you guys could bare with me and give me a couple of days to get all my research done and I promise not to be an idiot again and store all my data on a USB or on a memory card.

I'm really sorry again hope you can forgive me and stick by my side and not make me loose any of guys as your support means the world to me and it's the only thing that keeps me going so please do comment and let me know your thoughts even if it is to throw a bitch fit I don't mind😉

SINCERELY

KIMMY 😘