Chapter 5 - I want her ✔

SAME DAY - (Fri, 10 March 2017)

Stephano POV

I was standing in my office by the glass window, over looking the club down below. It's pretty packed tonight which is a good thing, not that I'm surprised though as it always is on Friday nights but I'm not normally here at this club as I have many clubs inside and outside of New York.

As I'm just standing here I notice this chick, she's wearing a black figure hugging dress, short on the one side reaching mid thigh and over her knee on the other, she looks hot as fuck, curves in all the right places, making my dick stand to attention with just me looking at her swaying her hips, with her long gold brown hair and that blinding smile of hers. Shit. My dick just twitched. She's like she's in her own little world, no one else around it's just her and the music, she's truly captivating.

"Dee!" I called my brother Dante over to wear I'm standing by the window.

"Yeah" he says.

"See that chick over there dancing, I want you to get me everything you can on her. I want to know every last detail about her, even upto what she eats for breakfast, as in yesterday...!" I tell him while not taking my eyes off of her, even if I tried, I can't seem to pry my eyes off her. I WANT HER.

"Hey man, first off ask me nicely and second, who the hell are you talking about? There are like hundreds of chicks dancing on the dance floor." He says like I didn't fucken know that.

"If you fucken listen to what I'm saying then you'll know who I'm talking about, look..." I said pointing straight at her. "See that girl with the uneven black dress, juicy ass swaying away, with the long golden brown hair? Her, I'm talking about, HER!." I tell him hopefully he gets it now Cabrón. (Dumbass/Idiot)

"Yeah I see her, man she's HOT, I wouldn't mind a little taste of that goodness." He says licking his lips.

I grab him by his collar of his black shirt and push him against the window and growl through clenched teeth. "Don't even fucken think about it, go ANYWHERE NEAR HER and I'll Kill you, brother or not. GOT THAT!!!" He just looks at me amused, like I just cracked a fucken joke, dickhead. I push him away from me before I loose my cool. Even though I have no fucken idea where the hell that came from.

"Chill man, I didn't know she's spoken for, my bad." He says shrugging with that same amused look on his stupid ass face. "Although I don't think that dude got memo either." He says with a smirk.

"What the fuck are you talking about." I asked him confused then it hit me and look back down to the floor just in time to see the dead man holding onto her hips while grinding on her, I watched with my teeth clenched and my hands rolled into fists, someone is going to die tonight. SHE'S MINE!!!

I storm out of my office and make my way down the stairs to the dance floor, my blood is boiling to the point where all I see is RED. I want his blood so bad I can taste it. The moment I get infront of him, I grabbed him by his shoulder and rip him away from her and punched him causing him to go flying through the other people and land with a thud and a broken nose on the floor, knocked the fuck out on the dance floor, PUSSY . Then I grabbed her by her arm and led her off the dance floor And up the stairs to my room that I have in all of my clubs for personal use, all the while she's trying to pry herself out of my grip and yelling all kinds of profanities at me. I'm too livid to take anything she says seriously.

The minute we walk into my room, I slam the door shut making her jump, she kind of looks frightened and that pisses me off even more than I already am. She's just standing there to scared to make a move or even breath, while I'm pacing trying to calm myself down.