Chapter 30 - The Doings in "The Mafia Mansion" ✔

3 DAYS LATER - (Fri, 28 April 2017)

Kiara's POV

Waking up with a jolt, I looked around only to find Stephano sleeping peacefully beside me with soft light breathing, he really is beautiful. I can't help but stare at him, his hair is hanging over his forehead and his mouth is parted a little with little soft snores escaping through his parted lips, his so handsome even in his sleep. We are just here at "the Mansion" which is the Mafia Mansion. I haven't looked around the place yet as Stephano has me practically locked in this room, the girls was here a few days ago but had to leave due to work but promised to come to the Estate tonight to spend the weekend with me, and the guys of course is already staying with us, so when we go back home tonight, the place won't be so empty and quiet, which I'm thankful for.

Eventough I feel much better Stephano insist on me staying in bed and not leaving my side, as much as it annoys me, it is rather sweet seeing him so attentive and caring over me, he makes it harder to not fall in love with him more and more everyday. We have spend all our time here in Stephano's bedroom and we talked a lot, learning a lot about each other and the more I learn about him, the more I see that his actually nothing like the rumours, granted he is ruthless when it comes to business and the Mafia of course but his a sweetheart in reality or maybe it's just with me, Gio and Dante's words not mine, they were teasing him just yesterday about how whipped he is...

 We have spend all our time here in Stephano's bedroom and we talked a lot, learning a lot about each other and the more I learn about him, the more I see that his actually nothing like the rumours, granted he is ruthless when it comes to business...

"Good morning beautiful" I was startled out of my thoughts by Stephano's husky voice. "How long have you been awake?" He asks coming to lay closer to me with his head in the croak of my neck, whispering in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Not long, I just woke up a few minutes ago. My body is so sore of all the laying down, I couldn't sleep anymore" I say to him, hoping to get out of this room.

"Tell you what, I'm going to take care of a few things and then I'll take you home and we can have a barbeque with our friends at the Estate, maybe by the poolside if you want?" He asks.

"So what must I do until we get home? Can I walk around the mansion while you work?" I asked with excitement as I can tell he doesn't want me walking around this place, where there is so many men around so I'm trying my luck.

"No you should rest Kiara" I knew he was going to use that excuse.

"I'm well rested already Stephano! I can't be cooped up in here any longer! It's driving me crazy, don't you understand. God! I'm not asking to leave, all I'm asking is to walk around the mansion, maybe take a walk outside get some fresh air while looking around you're "work place"?" I said with a sad expression, hoping it will make him give in.

"Fine! But, you will go where I go understood?" He says and I don't even care as long as I'm out of this room.

"Yes! I promise I'll stay by you're side, thank you!" I said kissing him.