Ch. 4 Fix Them Up

-Jason pov

Tyler scoffed when he saw my face and smirked.

"Jason.       You little so of a bitch. I knew there was something up with you when you took out six of us that night." He said as I checked the melting wax.

"You know why you're here.     What you did." I said as I looked back at him. I grabbed a knife and pressed it against his neck for a second before removing it. I went over to my desk and started making a sketch for a tux.

"I made a goal that I would have a night with the hottest girls on campus this year. Y/N is the only girl left. She refused every time leaving me no choice. She is one of the most attractive bitches on campus. I was going to sleep with her one way or another-" Tyler said before I cut into his arm turning his talking to screaming.
"What the fuck are you doing that for!" Tyler yelled. I smirked before walking around him.

"You know what you did you bastard." I replied as I felt my anger getting stronger. It started to change my eyes.  I sighed and laughed a little.

"I'm curious how you are, somehow, one of the popular students and Y/N isn't." I said as I started to cut some cloth for the tux.

"All of the guys here look up to me. No one has had as many one night stands as me. I have done the impossible. Almost every girl on campus would go insane whenever I talked to them. Whenever they heard my voice." Tyler replied. I simply rolled my eyes.

"You're a fuckboy. It's nothing special." I replied as I started stitching the fabrics. After awhile, I paused and looked at Tyler.

"How many hearts have you broken when you got what you wanted and tossed them aside?" I asked with a stern gaze. Tyler smiled a little.

"A lot. I lost count. Most of them want another night hoping that I'll take them back, little sluts. Some cried when I told them that they were nothing, I rarely see those ones again." Tyler replied.

"Do you know how many parents are looking for your ass to take revenge for their daughters?" I asked as I finished stitching and trying to contain my anger. Tyler scoffed a little.

"They don't matter. I'll worry about them after I'm done with Y/N."  He answered. I set the completed tux down and looked at the wax to see it completely melted.

"That's not going to happen." I said as I stood up while looking at Tyler's confused face.

"You've been very bad Tyler.   I know something is fucked up about you. I'll have to fix you." I said as I grabbed the pot of wax before dumping the wax over him and listening to his screams. I covered him in wax and turned him into a doll. I painted the details and dressed him up in the tux I made. I carefully picked him up and set him down on the table with the other dolls. My anger faded and I turned back into my normal self. I looked over at the circular window and smiled.

"I should probably check on Y/N." I said as I walked to the window and looked out. I watched her finish dusting her dresser before setting down the cloth and, in a way, looking at me with her beautiful smile.

"I had a brilliant day Stella.      I think this year is going to be different. I have a partner in my sculpting class. I didn't think I would have someone legitimately wanting to be my partner for the year. He seems really nice.                     I hope I don't lose him. He is pretty much the only person that is my friend in this college." She said to the doll before moving it's hair to the side and then leaving to make dinner. I smiled at her words. She saw me as a friend. Kelly doesn't want me to be her friend anymore after all I did for her. I was a true friend to Kelly, but she wasn't a true friend to me. She is an ungrateful brat.

"I suppose I'll have to pay Kelly a visit. Maybe she'll change her mind and want to come back with me." I said as I walked towards my blue door that was now outside of Kelly's room. 

___

In the back of my mind, I knew that it wasn't going to end well with Kelly and I. My hopes of her returning to my side were too high.   Now, I have made two dolls in one day. I stared at the new doll. There was slight anger trying to change my appearance. I spent weeks working on controlling my physical changes. When Kelly said no, when she said that she hated me, that she wished I was dead, I couldn't control it much longer. Fear consumed her when she heard my voice change, sounding like I had two. One was my normal voice, the other was that of a demon. She saw my eyes turn pale green, my teeth become pointed, and my arms turn black and rotten with white claws at my fingertips. I dragged her through my door and fixed her up. Now the only thought in my mind was to find another child that hopefully would be a true friend. I spent all night looking for one. I was about to give up and call it a night, but then I met someone. Pat. She was sweet and had good manners when I gave her a stuffed doll named Miranda. I felt happy seeing her face brighten up at the sight of the doll. I offered her all the toys in the world and she wanted to come with me and live in my workshop. Perhaps, Pat is the true friend I've been looking for.