Ch. 7 I Thought

-Jason pov

I waited nervously outside. It was warm for an autumn night which was good since it was going to be a long travel to where I wanted to take her. That is, if she comes. I looked at the clock to see that it was five minutes to twelve. Then I heard the door open and saw Y/N. She was dressed comfortably, but also nice. I smiled at her.

"Ready?" I asked. She smiled as she nodded her head. We talked a lot as I lead her across the campus past the dorms. We were in the parking lot when I looked back to see her falling behind.

"You are being a slowpoke. Come on now." I said as I jogged back to her.

"Well as you can see Jason, I'm not in a racecar." She chuckled. I smiled sinisterly.

"Oh really." I said with a sneaky tone as I stepped behind her.

"Jason, what are you do-" She said before I grabbed the handles and started running as fast as I could. She screamed a little from shock before laughing as she held her hands in the air as if she was on a rollercoaster. I laughed as I watched her reaction while pushing her towards the gym.

"Jason, the Recreation center is closed. We can't get in." She stated. She was shocked when she saw my hand push the door open. I watched her struggle to find words for a moment.

"A friend of mine unlocked the doors and turned the cameras off. No one will even know we were here." I replied making her smile. We wandered around the halls for a while before stepping into the lobby. The lights were dimmed and there was food on the coffee table. 

"It's not much but-" I said before y/n interrupted. 

"It's perfect." She said while holding my hand. We were quiet for about an hour simply eating and watching her favorite show. I must have drank too much pop too fast because I randomly burped before I could stop myself. Y/n looked at me shocked before laughing. 

"Jason!" She giggled before hitting me with a pillow. I couldn't help but accept her invitation. Her eyes watched my every move as we swung our pillows at each other. We filled the whole building with our laughter and shouts. She smirked a little. She was winning.

-Your pov

Jason tossed his pillow to the side and charged straight towards me. He picked me up out of my chair and tossed me towards the couch. I screeched a little but then laughed as I landed on the couch. Jason then hovered above me. We wrestled a little until he pinned my wrists down confirming that he won. He smirked from his victory. I smiled with him for a moment before both of our smiles faded.

-Jason pov

We were quiet as we stared into each other's eyes as I released her wrists. She gently placed her hand on the side of my face. I couldn't hold it back any longer. I pressed my lips against hers and the two of us shut our eyes. She kept her arms around me while gripping locks of my hair.  I wanted to keep going as much as she did, but I stopped and rested my forehead against hers. If I were to go further, I would have to take her to my dorm room. She cannot see the door to my world. She cannot know.             She cannot.      I kissed her one more time before smiling at her as she looked at me hovering above her. She had full trust in me like a child. Overwhelming fear resided in the back of my head. Fear that if she sees my world and what I am, then I will lose more than her trust and friendship. I will lose her as a whole. I couldn't bear to imagine it. The insane part of me told my mind that if she finds out, she must be "fixed". I pray to god that it doesn't come to that. I picked her up and set her down in her chair. It was getting late. It was time to take her back to her apartment, leaving me alone again. The urge to watch her through Stella was getting even stronger. It was pushing me close to the edge of insanity.

___

"You're my friend Jason.   Mine." Pat said.

"You don't know Y/N very much. You met her just once." I replied hoping that she would calm down.

"I don't want to know her. I don't like her. I want you to play with me, not her." She snapped. I couldn't believe it. This is not the Pat I once knew. She turned into a brat like Kelly and the others before her. I felt a knot in my throat.

"If you want to play with Y/N fine. Play with her. We're not friends anymore. I'm going home." Pat finished as she tossed Miranda aside and started to walk away. I looked at the stuffed doll as my anger started to outweigh my sadness.

"I thought you were different Pat." I said quietly. I heard her stop and look at me. I could feel her confused gaze.

"I thought that you would be the true friend that I've been looking for." I added quietly as my anger continued to grow. I looked at Pat as I felt my eyes start to change.

"But I was wrong." I finished before grabbing Pat's wrist.

"I should have known that you were a wolf in sheep's clothes. You are a bad girl." I said before I brought my face close to hers.

"I'll have to fix you up." I whispered as my appearance changed completely in front of dear Pat. She didn't say another word after that. She never will.

*note*
(Sorry for the long wait. I was suffering from a severe case of writers block on all of my books.)