Chapter 15

When the reader is 'talking', instead of saying, 'the book said' or 'I wrote', I'm just going to do 'I said' and stuff like that. So when it says that, the reader isn't actually talking, they're just putting their words into the book and Liu's reading them. (That was a terrible explanation, I am so sorry. I hope you understood that)

--------------------------------------

The next few days were spent talking about the past few months. Liu explained to me that he had been searching for Jeff for months now and the only trace he had was when he attacked me. I felt sorry for him, mostly because I knew where Jeff was, but I didn't want to tell him.

On the third day, I remembered my mission.
"Uh, Liu" I ask

"Yeah? What's wrong?" He replies

"Sorry if this is a bad question, but Slenderman told me to get something from you" I say "he wants coordinates for somewhere"

Liu was silent. I shrunk down into the corner of the room and awaited his response.

"Y/n" he said quietly "I can't give you the coordinates, because I don't have them"

"But Slenderman said-"

"I know what Slenderman said" he interrupted "but it's not me who has them"

"Well, do you know who does?" I ask

"Yeah"

"Well I need to get them to Slenderman"

Liu sighs. He turns around and walks a bit before stopping at the wall. He whispered something I couldn't hear and slowly turned back to me.

But he was different, his eyes were a crimson red instead of their usual emerald green colour. A wide grin was speed across his face. Shivers ran down my spine as he slowly walked forward.

"I have the coordinates" he said with a deeper and more demonic voice

He comes closer and closer to me until he's standing above me. He grabs my book and throws it across the room. I jump out of fright as Liu turns back to me. I had so many questions to ask, but I couldn't communicate without my book. 

"The name's Sully" he said "I'm Liu's 'other half'"

I shuffle backwards uncomfortably

"Don't be scared" he chuckled "I won't hurt you"

My head tilts to the side. I was so confused.

"You must be wondering why" He said

I slowly nod.

"Well, you see, Liu has a deep connection with you" he explained "and if I kill you, then Liu would spiral downwards into a deep depression where I would be locked away in his brain, unable to talk to him or have control of his body"

That seemed fair. Also, he really loves me that much.

"So, about the coordinates" He suddenly said "You need them right?"

I nod eagerly.

"I can give them to you" he grins.

My face light up with hope.

"If you wanna die"

------------------------------------

Sorry its short, I'm just really busy.