Chapter 19

I try to pull away from Liu or get is attention in any way, but he wouldn't even look at me. What was he doing? Is this Sully? There's no way to tell. We were walking for about an hour or so when Liu stops abruptly and looks around. He pulls me close and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Run that way until you come to a dirt road" He whispered "Hide behind the trees on the other side of the road, climb the tree if you have to"

And he nudged me away in a certain direction. I look back with a confused expression as he hands be the bag and gives me a small kiss on the forehead before walking off in a different direction. I stumble blindly through the woods with only Liu's directions to guide me.

Suddenly, the crashing noises of falling trees sounded behind me. I whip my head around and see a tree crash to the ground in a distance. I turn back around and run in the direction Liu told me to and don't look back. The sounds of a screeching and crashing echoes behind me and I ran faster than I've ever ran before.

I see the dirt road ahead of me through the trees and sprint towards it. I run past it and climb a tree on the other side as Liu had instructed me to do. I climb near the top and look out over the other trees. A black hill thing was in the distance. I had never seen it before, nor anything like it. I look forward to it and see that it begins to move. No way. Hills don't move. It moved tremendously and was heading in my direction.

What do I do now? Do I climb down and keep running? Or do I stay as he told me to? Maybe if it gets too close, I'll run.

A high pitched screech came from that direction again and it was so bad, I had to cover my ears. Then I hear the unforgettable sound of someone screaming. Liu.

I instantly climb down the tree and run towards the thing. I was disobeying Liu's orders, but that didn't matter right now, he might be on trouble. I run deep into the woods (cause it was a real good idea last time) until I come to a tall black pole randomly in the middle of no where. I tap it slightly and it moves slightly. I touch it again and it moves more. Looking up, it looked as it stretched over all the trees. I grab it and shake it slightly to see if it was built in to the ground. A creaking sound echoes around me and I suddenly felt a large thing grip around my stomach and I was lifted off the ground. I look down and the floor and see it zoom away from me as the air rushes past my face. I was lifted above the trees and finally saw what was grabbing me. 

I see a black tentacle type thing wrapped around my waist and it was connected to (you guessed it) Slenderman. He was towering miles above the trees and everything around us. 

"y/n!" I whip my head around frantically until I see Liu

Slenderman had grabbed each of his limbs and was pulling him apart.

"y-y/n what are you d-doing!?" He chokes

"Y/n" Slenderman booms "you have failed me!"

I pull and struggle in his grip but he just tightens it and I feel myself loose my breath.

Liu was struggling too, but Slenderman just tugs at his limbs, causing him to cry in pain. 

I stare right into Slenderman's haunting, blank face and try to communicate with him. 

'Let him go' I plead

"You have disappointed me and we can wait no longer" He growls "He will tell me or I will kill you both"

'Just kill me. Don't hurt him, please'

Slenderman just stared at me and looked back at Liu, pulling his slowly apart more and more. Liu screamed in agony until I saw Slenderman's tentacle jolt slightly and Liu began to visibly panic and I realised what happened. His shoulder had been dislocated. 

'Let him go!' I order

"Stupid humans!" He yells "You don't realise what I can do!"

"D-Do your w-worst!" Liu wheezed 

I look at him with a look of hopelessness and he looks away from me.

What do we do now?

-----------------

Again, short chapter (I KNOW)

Next chapter will sadly be the last. :(

Anyway, Thanks