Chapter 17

Rude language and gore alert!!!

(Idk if that was necessary but, meh)

———————

Growls and yells filled the next few minutes of my life. Something was attacking my attacker and I couldn't quite tell who it was through the haze in my eyes. Noises of struggle and screaming could be heard and I fell to my knees, squeezing my eyes shut as the screams echoed through the forest.

EJ's POV

I had this girl in my grasp. Finally, I can show Jeff that I'm so much better than him. My greedy behaviour was getting the better of me and I loved it. Her breathing was quick as I pressed on her throat with my scalpel. I was about to dig into my new meal, I was hit with full force in the stomach with something. It fell on top of me as I stumbled back to the hard floor. A heavy weight was on my stomach and I found it hard to breath. It was Jeff.

"Get the fuck off me, Jeff!" I cursed

"That's my prey, bitch!" he growled

"Not anymore!" I spat "you had your chance. Finders, keepers"

Jeff's expression was full of rage and pure hatred for me. I struggled under him but he held me down by the shoulder. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his already bloodies knife. He rested the blade on my chest lightly and grinned even wider.

"I've been wanting to do this shit for a while now" he cackled "what'll it be then, Jack? The girl, or your life?"

I thought about it for a second "I'll take my chances" I grin under my mask and raise my arm, still gripping my scalpel.

I plunge the small blade into Jeff's arm and he curses loudly, loosening his grip on my and the knife. I squirm and he pushes the knife deep into my skin. As I was squirming, the knifes placement had been relocated to my shoulder instead of my chest, but it still hurt like hell.

I scream in pain as I try to kick him off me. I could feel the knife grind against my bone as I moved and it put me in agonising pain, causing me to scream more. Jeff glares at me with his demonic stare and twists the knife into my shoulder blade. I try to kick Jeff off me, but he was in fight mode and wouldn't even flinch. I eventually get another hold of my scalpel that was still in Jeffs arm and rip it out. Jeff yelps slightly but doesn't loose eye contact. I try to look for a good place to stab him through a blurry haze and spot a free place on the right side of his chest. I push the small blade into his the right side of his chest and he jumps back in shock as it wasn't a common place to get stabbed. I take the opportunity and kick Jeff in the stomach, pushing him off me and struggling to my feet.

The knife was fully jammed in my shoulder blade and I needed to get to my surgery and remove it. Jeff stood and removed my scalpel from his chest, throwing it to the ground. 

"Fucking Leave, now!" He growled

I look around and hiss slightly before turning around and walking back to the mansion. There was no way I could win in this state. I'll get that motherfucker back soon.

Y/N's POV

A hand rested on my shoulder and I jumped as I opened my eyes, only to come face to face with someone I hoped I would never meet again,

Jeff.

--------------

Sorry it's another short one, but the next one will be longer, I promise.

I WILL NOT FAIL YOU!!!!