The Cast for TGWTSE

Hi,

This is the cast of The Girl With The Sunset Eyes. The multimedia is a slideshow of the actors and actresses' picked. There is some reasoning, not that much but if I was to turn this into a movie (If I got the chance to) here is who I would pick. I am mainly a 'funny people on Youtube kinda girl' as to movies, so many of these were recommendations from readers. Which, I am eternally grateful for as otherwise I probably wouldn't have finished.

Sorry for all mistakes concerning grammar. I have no excuse apart from its about midnight here. Slide show on the side! Enjoy. Vote and comment if you wish.

But, I would still like to say thank you for all the support :D I don't forget any of it

Update 2016: Sequel called Man in Silk Chains is up on Wattpad. New interracial historical romance called Workshop of the World on Wattpad too.

++++

 Mr William Thomas Blake: Paul William Walker. I picked the American actor in the end because of his role in Varsity Blues as Lance. This actor was recommended by tushin102.  There was also the recommendation of Tom Hiddleston by smilingsunflower, however I feel his gentle apperance is not suited to William’s dark past. Rather, I would use him for the role of John Serling. (Who is in The Man In Silk Chains).

Mr Lester Blake: Jude Law would suit the character of Lester. He is an English actor, which is good for the Welsh/ English Blake family. In the movie Alfie, he is a womaniser which suits Lester’s character. Another recommendation by Carpathia.

Mrs Virginia Blake: Rachel McAdams is a Canadian actress. She is beautiful and has stared in different genres, making her suitable for the seductive yet fascist Virginia Blake.

Miss Katherine Ayim: Katerina Graham was also recommended by tushin102. I picked her because she is from an interracial love herself (Although Katherine is not, it’s fine) she speaks multiple languages (Katherine’s love of learning) and can act accordingly to different situations. There was also the suggestion of Meagan Holder by Carpathia. There have been comments on Katerina being  bi racial and not fully black. The whole purpose of this book is to promote choice based on character, not colour. 

Mr Luis Harrison: Preston Bailey is a twelve year old actor, with the physical attributes of Luis Harrison. Luis being the letter boy of William, but spends moments with Katherine every once in a while. He calls her Miss Katherine, which she frequently tries to change. I picked him because he seems to flow on the camera; Bailey is a twelve year old star.

Tommy: Cillian Murphy was recommended by Carpathia as an actor. Although only the driver to William in The Girl With The Sunset Eyes, he plays a more productive role in the sequel, The Man In Silk Chains. The Irish man was picked because his future goals to act in a western links with Lester Blake’s past, which is explored more in the sequel.

Lady Georgina Phillips: Emma Bell is a young female actress who suits the ‘beautiful yet innocent’ image I tried to get with Georgina.  I picked her because she made an appearance in a historical called Death In Love.

Miss Victoria Pennys: Felicity Jones is a British actress, and although she is playing the American Victoria Pennys I picked her because of her staring in Northanger Abbey. Carpathia found the actress from Birmingham.

Mr Nathaniel Byrne: Although it was originally recommended that Ed Speleers play William, I thought the young actor would suit the cheeky, yet loyal, nephew to William.

Mr Aaron Watson: For the antagonist I picked Joaquin Phoenix for his role in Walk the line. This was recommended by Carpathia. His sharp blue eyes which also look quite possessive when necessary, are good for Katherine’s ex master.

Mr Julian Byng: A long haired Sean McGowan. Great smile, which makes Katherine feel welcome as well as distinctive aristocratic features. 

🎉 You've finished reading The Girl With The Sunset Eyes {Historical Interracial Romance/ #1 Blake Series} 🎉