The Story: How This Came To Be

IF YOU WANT AN EXPLANATION ON WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS SERIES READ THIS!!!!

Some of you that read the original might be wondering why I rewrote this book, and I'm going to give you the answer. 

I wrote Ace Bad Things almost three years ago 😲Can you believe it?! Me neither. I published the original story for the first time on Amazon about one to two years ago. No you can NOT get the original version on Amazon anymore because I took it down, but guess who still has the very original story and one of the first printed copies? 🙋🏼‍♀️That's right this girl does haha! I actually have several copies and they will stay with me because they were sloppy and written poorly, my bad. 

Now some of you might be like buuuut Brooooke the original was good!! 🙄No it wasn't. I apologize to those who have read the original story and didn't like it. I thank you for those of you who loved the original story. However, rather you Bad Things fans like it or not I received just as much hate for the original book as I received love for it. Every story and author has its haters and I accept that. Even though these stories are written much better than they were, I'm sure that there will still be people that don't like it, and that is okay because it is the entertainment industry just as some people love Twilight and others hate it LOL. I like twilight by the way so no hate here. 

I'm doing the best that I can to get better at writing not only for myself but for all of you, to give you stories that are worth reading. In order to be a better writer, I have to accept the fact that I made mistakes and I need to go back and fix them. That is why I rewrote this book. I tried to fix most of what people complained about with this story and kept what people liked about it or to some degree. I didn't change the major plots, but I changed dialogue, description, and how Ace and Aria got together. 

I will be rewriting the sequel, by the way. Queen of Bad Things is next on my agenda. Finding Ace will be fixed but not completely rewritten. Queen of Bad Things will be VERY different, probably more so than Ace Bad Things was. You can pretty much kiss the original Queen Of Bad Things goodbye. Go read it while you have the chance if you liked it because it will be the last time you do. Angel will not be rewritten or edited I love it the way it is and have no regrets with that. 

Some of you are also probably wondering about the fifth Bad Things book. Yes, I'm still going to write it, BUT I must go back and fix the other books first. I'm sorry for the long wait. I'm trying the best I can. Between college, six kids, a husband, a dog, eight cats, and writing I am SUPER busy like SUPER WOMAN! 😂

I love you guys! Thanks for reading and putting up with my crazy BS for so long! Once I get on the right track and I graduate school things will be a lot smoother, I promise. I really appreciate those of you have been with me on this journey for so long!