ANNOUNCEMENT & FINDING IT ON AMAZON & ISSUES WITH AMAZON

Due to the fact that I have published the original version of Ace Bad Things on Amazon, the original version still shows up (but you CAN NOT purchase it.) This has caused some hassle. It's to the point I'm considering renaming the book. I haven't decided on that yet. 

In order to find the NEW VERSION of Ace Bad Things, you must type in, "Ace Bad Things by Brooke Dittmar Erotica." YOU HAVE TO ADD EROTICA IN ORDER FOR THE NEW VERSION TO POP UP! This is due to the lack of reviews on the new version. Plenty of you reviewed the old version and that is causing the old version to pop up rather than the new version. Also if you are wondering Amazon doesn't allow you to remove old versions of your book you can only unpublish them so they can no longer be sold. 

So I am asking that you PLEASE leave a review on the new version if you read/enjoyed it. I do NOT expect you to buy the new version as it is available on Wattpad. I apologize for the inconvenience and my error. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! I appreciate all of my readers!

ONE MORE IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

The new version of Ace Bad Things will be available on Barnes and Noble as a HARDCOVER/WITH DUSTER. Isn't that exciting! I will announce when the hardcover copy is available for purchase. Personally, I can't wait to have a copy of the hardcover! I'm super excited to see how it looks!!! 

Thank you for being patient with me as I rewrite Ace Bad Things. I made a horrible mistake of putting such sloppy versions of it on Amazon, and if I knew back then what I know now I would have waited to publish the book. Due to being in college for creative writing I have learned a lot. I have also learned a lot due to my previous mistakes, so maybe it isn't so bad that I published the book to soon. You live and learn right? 

The link to the new version of this book is here in the comments. This way you should no longer struggle with finding it or at least I hope not. Please leave a review. The original story had 7 reviews. The new version has 3 reviews. If we can get it to where the new version has 8 reviews or more we shouldn't have this issue anymore! Check the comments for the link! Thank you in advance.