Passing periods - Alexander (Highschool AU) (PRT 1)

So I'm in the middle of algebra

Ah the beauty of using my phone for wattpad

Anyways

This is for all you high schoolers stuck in your classes right now begging to have your life over with

Y'know like me right now

Being a freshman is great (the German part of me is screaming nEIN)

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were a senior. A senior who had moved from a school in Florida to New York, away from your friends. You missed them dearly, but you stay in touch.You say in English as you waited for your life to end. The teacher walks out of the room, saying that the class is about to end and you can do whatever until the bell. You lay your head into your crossed arms, waiting for the bell that ended this hot forsaken day. Suddenly something hits you in the head.

"Hey..." you whine. You look at what hit you, and it was a crumpled ball of paper. You open it.

Hey. My name is Alexander Hamilton, the kid with the charcoal sweater and long hair.

You look up and see a kid waving to you. He smiles. You read more of the note.

I've never noticed you in this class before. Are you new here?

You take a piece of paper out of your backpack, and quickly write on it in sharpie.

Yeah, actually, I'm from Florida. I moved here a few days ago. I'm [name] [last name]

You throw it over to him. He reads it quickly, shooting you a response before you even know you were getting hit in the face with paper. He snorts. You open the note.

I'm going to the arcade with my friends today. You want to come? It's right after school.

You smile.

I'd love to.

The school bell rings and he walks over to you. The more closer he got, the more you noticed that hOLY FUCK HES HOT. Your brain goes on autopilot.

"I-uh-um, h-hi."

This is autopilot? You say. This is just weird.

"Hey." He says. His voice was scratchy, groggy, as if he just woke up. He probably did, there were giant bags under his eyes. He had a thermos in his hand. "You ready?"

You nod, grabbing your bag and standing up. He leads you out the door where he immediately gets run over by three guys. The fourth stands next to you, watching as Alexander and the others. He turns to you.

"Do you know any of them?" He asks. You point to Alex, who is be squished by a mostly muscular man in a beanie and a red and black flannel. The man is laughing while the other two strangers try to get him off of Alexander. He gives out a small hum of recognition. "I'm Aaron Burr, nice to meet you."

He extends his hand, and you shake it. "You're in my physics class, aren't you?" You ask. He nods.

"Miss Dunigan?" You nod. "Third period?" You nod again. "Yep, I'm in that class."

The men finally settle down and Alexander gets up. "[name], this is Hercules - known as Herc -, Uhhhh Laf what's your full name?"

"Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette." He says in a French accent. You smile.

"C'est un plaisir de vous rencontrer, Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch, Gilbert du Motier, marquis de Lafayette." They stare at you, surprised. You widen your eyes. "Oh shit, none of you know French, do you?"

"Yeah, actually, Laf and I do." Alexander says. "We're just surprised by how fluently you said it."

"I haven't heard anyone speak like that except for my parents." Lafayette says. "French is my first language and I don't speak it that well."

You stand there awkwardly until the man with poofy hair tied back in a ponytail pipes up. "A-and I'm John Laurens." He says. "I-I, um, I like turtles."

You could tell he was just trying to break the silence, or he was nervous, maybe both. You snort. "I like turtles too." You reply. He smiles.

"We've got a keeper!" He yells, picking you up and lifting you onto his shoulder. You yelp at the sudden movement, and everyone panicked, saying things like "John no!" "What are you doing!!" You think you heard Aaron say "Hör auf, du Idiot!"

John finally puts you down, with Herc's help, and Alexander wheezed and deeply sighed in relief. "Well then, to the arcade, shall we?" John said, shrugging. Once you walk out of the school, there are only two cars in the parking lot. One of them was a green minivan, the other was a red pick up truck. Herc pipes up.

"Alright who's driving in which car?" Herc says. Alexander and John walk towards the red pick up truck, and Lafayette heads over to the minivan. Herc turns to you. "Which car you want to be in?"

"Oh, my car is actually behind the school." You say. "You want me to get it?"

"Sure, why not." He said. "We'll meet you there?"

"You got it." You said. You get your keys out of your bag and had to the parking lot behind the school. You unlock your car, throwing your bag in the backseat and starting it up. The boys had already left.

Minutes later

"Where are they?" John asks at the entrance of the arcade. Alexander shrugs.

"Car trouble?"

"Maybe they forgot something in class." Herc suggests.

"Grand theft auto?" Laf says. Everyone stared at him in a confused and disgusted face. He raises his eyebrow. "Non, I mean Grand Theft Auto, the game, I have it on my phone. Anyone want to play?"

"I'm fine."

"I'm gonna wait til we get inside."

"Me too."

"Guys, look." Aaron points to a red car driving up to the curb. You can barely see inside with the sky black and the tinted windows. The window rolls down.

"Get in, loser, we're going shopping!" You say, taking off sunglasses.

Alexander and John burst out laughing, getting the Mean Girls reference. Herc and Laf stare st you weirdly, exchanging glances. You quickly park your car and walk over to them, sticking your money in your phone case.

"You guys ready?"