Part 1: Symbiosis

(I recommend watching Venom before reading this... So spoilers ahead)
"WAKE UP EDDIE!"
"What!? It's three o'clock in the morning!"
"WE HAVE WORK TO DO!"
"Well this 'work' can wait, I gotta sleep, V."
Eddie tuned out Venom and tried to sleep. Finally, Venom got tired of it, and started smacking Eddie in the face. "WAKE. UP." Eddie turned his head, and Venom started smacking the other side of his face. Eddie retaliated by hiding under his pillow. Venom was infuriated. "DON'T MAKE ME EAT YOU EDDIE!"
"Shut up, parasite!" Said Eddie, his voice muffled by the pillow.
"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL US!? TAKE IT BACK!!!"
Eddie lifted the pillow. "PARASITE!"
"GRR!"
Venom decided to take matters into his own hands. He knew exactly what to do. "YOUR PHONE, EDDIE."
"What about it!" Shouted a very pissed off Eddie.
"YOU'RE GETTING A CALL,"
"Oh my Go-"
"AND IT'S FROM ANNIE!"
"What!?"
Eddie jumped up to check his phone, quickly seeing that he was not getting a call from Anne. "What the Hell, Venom!?"
"SORRY, EDDIE. BUT IT WORKS EVERY TIME..."
Eddie sighed and laid back down. He thought about Annie, how much he missed her, what he would do to get her back. His stomach ached, so he got up to get some food.

Venom knew how Ed felt about Annie. He knew everything about Eddie. And he just wanted him to be happy. No matter what. But what if Eddie stopped needing him? What if after he got back with Annie, he just threw Venom out. He could imagine it. "We are over." He took his mind off of it.

Eddie reached into the fridge and pulled out the Hershey's Bar he was saving for later. He was about to take a bite when, from behind, a huge black hand grabbed it and tossed it out the window.
"Come on, man!"
"NO EDDIE, YOU NEED PROTEIN!"
"What I need is sleep, Venom!"
"WE ARE NOT GOING TO SLEEP. WE HAVE WORK TO DO!"
Venom's hand opened and inside was a very raw piece of beef. He dropped it in Eddie's hands.
"HERE. I WAS SAVING THIS FOR LATER."
"What even is that!?" Screamed Eddie.
"PROTEIN, EDDIE!"
"I can't eat this, it's raw and disgusting!"
"WHAT!? BUT.... I GOT IT FOR YOU!" Venom's voice was slightly softer than usual.
"I'm sorry, Venom. I didn't mean it!"
No response.
"Venom, please!"
Silence.
Eddie sighed as he bit into the raw piece of flesh in his hands. It was terrible, but he devoured it. He didn't realize how much he depended on Venom, his company, until now. Venom remained silent, and it killed Eddie. He couldn't stand the silence. He wanted that annoying-ass voice to talk his head off. He missed it.
He finished the meat and threw the bone out the window. He felt like puking, but he was hoping it would get Venom to talk to him again. He felt his presence, but knew he was just giving him the silent treatment.
Still nothing.
"Playing hard to get, huh?" Eddie sighed. He knew what he had to do. He walked to the door and started to get his shoes on. He walked out the door, traveled down the stairs, and went into the alley where his bike sat. As soon as he sat down, he heard it.
"GLAD YOU CAME TO YOUR SENSES, EDDIE."
"Yeah, thanks V. Where are we going?"
"WE ARE GOING TO HURT SOME 'BAD PEOPLE.' "