7

A/N: Analysis of Bucky stolen from @yetanotherobssesivereader who wrote an amazing post describing how Bucky showed signs of torture and that he wasn't okay I loved the analysis and think it's canon so I had to include it

Another A/N: So I wrote this on the 24th October 2018.... Holy shit. If you haven't noticed yes it's been a while since this doc was updated. I lost interest in writing and became busy, but i had it written up until chapter 11, which means there's updates. I'm sick at home with Covid and decided to download Wattpad and read and rediscovered my own unfinished work and I'm determined to not only post the chapters I wrote back in 2018 but also to finish this whole story.
—-
You were dreading going to class and seeing Bucky, you didn't know what you should do, you knew you can't not turn up to class because that would send a strong message of you not wanting to see him but you also knew you didn't want to see him because you were confused and you hated the fact that you were longing to kiss him again. You approached his classroom with dread however we're surprised to see the whole class outside the room in the corridor. "What's going on?" You asked one of your friends from class.

"Doors locked, no one knows where Barnes is." He replied and you nodded a thanks. Minutes later everyone received an email.

"Class cancelled. Couldn't find a parking spot. - J.Barnes"

"Class cancelled!" Some kid shouted and the crowd dispersed. You decided to go to Tony's office because you weren't in the mood to take a subway all the way home.

"Hey kiddo." Tony said when you knocked on the door and walked in.

"Hey, you busy?" You asked.

"Always but never when you come in." He said with a wink and you laughed.

"I wanted to talk about May's birthday." You said.

"Aren't you meant to be in class?" Tony asked as you sat down opposite him.

"Barnes cancelled." Out simply replied.

"Oh yeah apparently he's off sick all week." Tony replied, sick? So he lied in the email saying he couldn't find a parking spot, so this means all your classes with him are cancelled.

"Yeah, anyway Peter and I have a proposition." You said and Tony leaned in.

"I'm listening." He replied.

"You know how May has always wanted to spend a night in one of those hotels where the rooms are huts in the water." You said.

"She never told me that..." Tony said.

"She probs knew you'd pay and take her that's why she never told you, anyway they are really expensive but Peter and I have been saving up for literally years and we have enough for a room for you and May for a week in AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort but we forgot about the flight so we were wondering if you could help us out pay for te flights and we'll pay you back when we have the money because we need to book this now and don't have enough." You explained.

"Kid I can pay for the room too." Tony said.

"No, we don't want you to pay we just want a small loan if you get me? We'll pay you back." You explained.

"Okay, how about we do this I'll book the rooms and flights and you'll pay me back?" Tony asked and you nodded.

"That would be amazing yes please." You said.

"Okay so when am I booking this." Tony asked.

"I was thinking flight out in May's Birthday and then a week in Malaysia?" You said and Tony nodded clicking some stuff on his computer.