"spooked"

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
"you and me, we
were born to die"

"okay so, take a right here and then keep going straight for five miles." finn looked at the gps on his phone.

"how far is she?" noah tried to move but couldn't since everyone was packed in the back.

"uh ten miles away." finn responded.

"i'm getting a bit squished back here."

"dude chill, the seat is meant for 3 people, it's not like we're squishing you." sophia groaned.

"uh actually i'm very squished, you all just gained weight since last time."

"there's enough space, the only reason why you're so squished is because you and jack both have your guys legs are so far apart from each other." sadie added.

"uh, actually i..." noah got cut off by ayla.

"we don't need to know why your damn legs are so far apart from each other. we need to have a plan."

both sadie and sophia laughed at her statement while noah and jack both rolled their eyes at the two redheads.

"dude it wasn't even funny.." wyatt turned to look at the two girls.

"focus my god! she's probably dying right now! a cult could be sacrificing her right now! we need a plan!" jaeden yelled.

"yeah plan asshats, we gotta save her!" finn screamed.

"we can put gasoline around the building then when we get her out we burn the place, or at least surround the place with fire." noah spoke.

"uh, yeah sure that'll work, only if you want a ten year sentence in jail asshat." sadie smacked noah who was besides her.

"ow!"

"we can just secretly get there and then attack them if they're trying to attack us." wyatt shrugged.

"oh! what if, i don't, noah and jack go up into the ceiling and they like go into tunnels and shit like the movies and just fall on the people if they're trying to kill us." sophia grinned.

"that's dumber than noah's plan. how the fuck are we going to get noah and jacks fat asses on the ceiling?" ayla made a turn.

"what? at least i'm tried, unlike you who is just being quiet and shit."

"i'm fucking driving dumbass!" ayla yelled.

"guys calm down! all your guys plans suck, but wyatts. also she can't talk or else she's going to kill us deepshit! this isn't a joke guys, what if she's in actual danger, has she texted any of you guys?" finn panicked.

"finn relax. she'll be alright, and yeah we'll just secretly get into the building and if anyone is trying to attack us then we'll just attack them back and beat their asses." sadie said. "oh and i think ayla should stay in the car just in case we're going to be chased or some shit."

"i agree with sadie, see she's a decent one." jack raised his hand for sadie to give him a high five.

"yeah sadie's plan then." jaeden looked at ayla.

"incase you guys forgot, i came up with the plan." wyatt rolled his eyes.

"well she made it better rat." sophia added.

"guys...." finn began to say. "we're here."

they all looked out the window, all gulping, it was a dark abandoned building, ayla's car was the only car there, which only made things even scarier.

"what the hell? this is-spooky." noah worried.

"spooky or not, we're going in." finn responded. "okay um, jack give me the backpack," jack handed him the red backpack and finn carefully opened it.
"okay, ayla here a pocket knife just incase you get attacked in here, wyatt.... no, sadie, there's a bat behind your seat, use that, um-jack here a kitchen knife, noah... there's another bat get that shit, jaeden, here's a air freshener bottle, it shall work great with your lighter, uhh-wyatt um pepper spray, sophia , ... a butter knife, and i'll take the axe."

"why do i get peppermint spray?" wyatt complained.

"because you're strong, just spray that motherfucker with that shit and then kick him in the balls." finn replied.

"what if it's a girl?"

"don't matter, kick her in the honeypot or her pillows."

"why the fuck do i get a butter knife? like that's going to do shit." sophia groaned.

"fine-fine get the hammer from the back."

"aren't you going to say something about your air freshener bottle?" sadie asked jaeden.

"no, it's the best weapon yet, i'll burn that guys cock off." jaeden smirked. "or cooch."

"you guys are weird. also-flashlights just incade it's dark." finn gave the teens a flashlight each. "we have to separate into partners," he looked at them and thought about it for a moment.

"okay noah and sadie, sophia and wyatt, jack and jaeden, and i'll join.... , let's see who's the weakest? uh-noah and sadie." finn looked out the window and took a deep breath.

"you and your partner must stay together at all times, if you find y/n you must text the group chat, quietly. be careful, try not to kill each other, oh and ayla, lock all the doors until we come back. sadie, noah and i will take the the third floor, jack and jaeden you guys will take the second floor, and sophia and wyatt you guys will take the first floor and basement. focus you guys, and if anything happens, run or call the police! alright? oh-wait! also remember to look in every fucking room and everyone fucking spot, do you understand?"

"sir, yes, sir!" they all yelled.

"let's go find y/n!" finn responded.

all the kids got off the black mini van and stood in front of the three story building. they looked around and shivered. they gathered around and looked at each other.

"one...two...three!" they all whispered.