"fucks sake"

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
"so, where did you go? i should
know, but it's cold, and i don't
wanna be lonely, so tell me you'll
come home, even if it's just a lie"

y/n opened the door to her house and walked in, running to her room. she opened the door, and jumped on her bed, never in her life had she felt so tired.

she began to fall asleep but was disturbed by the bedroom door.

"for fucks sake." y/n said covering her body with a blanket as her eyes remained shut.

then she felt someone sit on her bed.

"y/n." the voice spoke, y/n immediately recognizing it.

"finn, for fucks sakes, do me a favor and fuck off, please." y/n groaned.

finn sighed. "y/n, please. hear me out."

"finn, i'm really not in a damn mood. can you please just leave, god."

"y/n." he said for the third time.

y/n groaned loudly again, she removed her blanket and sat up, looking at finn. "god. what? what finn? what's so fucking important?"

finn looked over at y/n and hugged her. y/n looked surprised and confused, but she hugged him back.

"i'm so-so sorry. so sorry. i-i regret everything i said. i was just mad, and i didn't know what i was saying. please, y/n i'm sorry. i love you, i really fucking love you. you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, and i just love you so fucking much. i don't regret falling in love with you, i don't. i love you so much, you're my everything. you're my world, and everything else. i'm just so sorry, so sorry. please y/n, forgive me. i'm so sorry. i love you." finn sobbed, getting y/n's shirt wet.

y/n was shocked, but she grabbed onto finn, tears escaping her eyes as well. she pulled away from the hug and put her hands on his cheeks.

"finn, i love you more. i forgive you." y/n said while wiping finns tears.

finn smiled, immediately kissing y/n. y/n felt like her world was lighting up, she felt complete. y/n pulled away, looking at him.

"god, do i fucking love you." finn spoke, wrapping his arms around y/n.

y/n chuckled. "oh shit, did i miss you."

𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें