"kyle and lady"

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
"just for you love,
i'll give you the world,
mona lisa smile"

finn and y/n both sat on y/n's couch, while lady bird played. y/n was sitting on his lap, the two making out.

finn removed y/n's shirt causing y/n to giggle. y/n then helped finn remove his shirt and continued to kiss until a loud knock was heard on the door.

the two groaned as y/n got off of finns lap and put on her shirt, finn doing to the same. the knock only got louder and louder.

"what?" y/n yelled as she walked towards it.

"open the fucking door." jack continued to knock.

y/n rolled her eyes as she unlocked the door, jack walking in the room and throwing his backpack on the floor.

"oh! lady bird!" jack said as he laid on y/n's bed. "my favorite!"

y/n then annoyingly walked towards finn, sitting beside him. she leaned on his shoulder while he looked down at her.

"maybe next time." finn whispered.

"yeah, maybe."

as the three watched the movie, sadie and jaeden walked into the room. the two of them throwing their stuff next to jacks.

"oh i see. jack you came and disturbed their sexy time so now they're both pissed." sadie laughed as she laid next to jack.

y/n turned around and faced sadie. "did you just say 'sexy time'." y/n looked over at finn, the two immediately bursting into laughter.

"holy shit!" finn laughed.

"what? you know i'm right." sadie said as she turned up the volume of the tv.

"guys i really don't think jack was..." jaeden began to say but was cut off by jack.

"yeah, well look on that huge ass hickey on y/n's collar bone." jack pointed at y/n.

y/n looked down and smirked, looking over at finn. "had to be done."

"gross!" sadie gagged.

"can you guys just shut up please? lady bird is on and kyle and lady bird are about to fuck, so shut up!" jack screamed.

they all laughed yet got quiet. until everyone else walked into the room. all of them dropping their stuff on the floor.

"holy shit this is getting good!" noah took off his shoes and sat next to y/n.

"fuck that's hot!" ayla added.

they all watched the sex scene. everyone amazed by what was happening on the screen. sadie was about to scream, jack looked amazed, jaeden was holding tightly onto wyatt, ayla was drooling, y/n was grinning, wyatt was confused because he had never seen the movie before, and finn smirked at y/n.

"kyle is so hot." sadie drooled.

"fuck kyle, lady bird is the hot one." a mysterious voice spoke.