"rat ass"

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
"love is only a feeling,
love is only a feeling,
love is only a feeling"

"wait-but the real question is why are you here and how did you find me?" y/n grinned.

"oh easy, finn tracked you with his phone." sophia pointed at the boy.

"what the hell. how?" she laughed.

"i got this app and it just tracks all my contacts and it tracked you." finn gave her a sharp smile.

"interesting. wait why are guys here?"

"we thought you were kidnapped," ayla sighed.

"i thought it was the cult." jaeden wrapped his arms around y/n.

"cult assuming ass." she held him back.

soon everyone was up in the roof, they were all stunned by how fascinating the place looked. y/n did a great job decorating it, it made the place seem less shittier.

"damn this place is hella nice." jack ran to a beanbag and laid on it.

"yeah-it's better than finns room." wyatt picked up some of the souvenirs that were around a desk.

"and you like come here often?" ayla asked.

"i mean yeah, it's nice here, i like coming here when i feel stressed or some shit." she smiled.

"so-wait! is that a fucking mini fridge?" noah screamed and ran towards the fridge.

"how the fuck do you have electricity and wifi?" sophia grabbed a soda from the fridge.

"don't know, maybe it's my mom."

"holy fuck i didn't even notice that fine ass tv!" sadie ran towards it.

"do you hang out here alone? don't you get scared?" jaeden sat on a couch that was near her.

"sometimes i bring my friends here but that's mostly it, and no not really."

"is this place actually an abandoned asylum?" noah asked.

"i mean yeah but..."

"are we gonna die then? because i'm fine with that." wyatt spoke.

"i mean sure it's an asylum but no bitch has ever died in here...wait never mind yeah. but it's not haunted it just got too old and they moved half the patients into a new building that is like ten minutes away."

"again! how the fuck do you know so much?" sadie yelled.

"can you just shut up? she's just smart unlike your redhead ass." jack groaned.

"bitch, your ass must be pretty jealous of all the shit comes out of your mouth." sadie rolled her eyes and slapped jack.

"have some respect you guys! don't you see? y/n's here." noah looked at the girl.

"anyways— why weren't you texting us back?" finn spoke.

"oh i fell asleep."