"code red"

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
"i'm in love and she remains
in my life and back when we spoke
in europe i need insurance, on my emotions"

FEBRUARY 19 , 2019

y/n and finn had been arguing a lot. it broke both of their hearts, yet they continued to yell at each other.  and they would fight over the dumbest things. almost as if they were married.

of course they still loved each other, and y/n thought she would forever be in love with the boy. and finn, he adored the girl, him as well told himself that he would forever love the girl.

it had been one of those nights, a night in which
y/n was craving attention & love from the one and only, finn. she had walked to his place, it was a peaceful walk, one she did daily.

and it was one of those nights that the two would just continue to yell at each other. a night they both hated, nothing hurts the two more then fighting.

"i wish i never even fell in love with you! this relationship is toxic and useless! it's all fucking bullshit!" finn yelled at the girl.

y/n looked up at him. "what?"

"you fucking heard me!"

y/n's eyes were watering now, she grabbed her things and ran out the wolfhard household. never in her life had she ever felt this useless.

it was if, it was all planned. right as she began to run away, rain poured down. it was all just a gloomy day.

after being away from finns house. y/n walked to her house, tears falling from her eyes. did he really mean it? did he really think this relationship was useless? did he fall out of love?

all these questions came to the girls mind, she was scared, scared that she would lose him. someone who she cared too much about, someone who would never leave her mind.

being y/n, she couldn't keep it all to herself, so she screamed into her pillow, cried, listened to depressing tunes, and called her best friend to come over.

sadie sink, was y/n's dearest friend. the two were inseparable. it had been about a year since they first met but to them, it felt like they've known each other for years.

sadie was like another member of the l/n family,
y/n's mother completely enjoyed sadie's company, she looked at her like one of her own. sadie was always welcomed at the l/n household , y/n even made her a damn key!

"woah jeez! y/n are you okay? fuck, i swear one of these days i'm going to knock the thot out of finn. just you watch." sadie yelled as she looked at her broken friend. sadie walked towards the girl and hugged her into a big hug.

y/n slightly smiled, enjoying the girls company. "hey sadie."

"so we gonna jump his ass of what ?" sadie looked at her friend.

"nah jumping his ass would be too kind."

"shit y/n. what'd he do?"

"'i wish i didn't love you, this relationship is toxic.' bullshit." y/n mimicked the boy.

"shit, lets kill that motherfucker." sadie grabbed her phone and called someone. "yes, code red!"