"cake"

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
"it never was about,
the money or the drugs,
for you there's only love"

y/n cracked two eggs into the bowl while ayla added vanilla extract. the tv in y/n's kitchen played some timothée movie as y/n and ayla baked.

the two then put the batter into the oven and began to make the frosting. ayla grabbed all her baking supplies and laid them on y/n's kitchen counter.

as they finished the frosting they sat down and waited for the cake to bake as they watched the movie.

y/n then heard a text notification on her phone, she went up and got her phone which was on the counter. she opened the text up and saw a video which was sent by sophia.

"oh look sophia texted me." y/n sat back down and showed ayla her phone as she played the video.

"cool." ayla responded.

the video then began to moan, loudly. the screen then showed jade preforming oral on sophia.

y/n and ayla screamed as they saw the two. they then jumped as ayla's alarm went off.

"what the fuck!" y/n yelled.

"no!" ayla screamed.

the video continued to play as their moans only grew louder. ayla then grabbed the phone and threw it across the kitchen, hitting a window, getting glass everywhere.

y/n gasped as she saw the whole window now broken on the floor. ayla covered her mouth, the two then walked towards the window.

still being able to hear moans. y/n ran outside and shut her phone off which was now glitching and cracked.

"the cake!" y/n said as she ran back into the kitchen and opened up the oven. she wasn't even thinking as she saw the fire on the cake and grabbed the cake which was burning hot.

"no!" ayla screamed.

y/n winced as she dropped the cake. in shock, ayla's hands were still on her mouth. she then grabbed a fire extinguisher next to the broken window and unlit the fire.

y/n screamed loudly as she cried. ayla threw the fire extinguisher and ran towards y/n putting her hands on the sink as she let cold water run on her hands.

ayla then carried y/n as she continued to scream.
she opened the van door and put y/n in the car. ayla then immediately rushed to the hospital. y/n cried as ayla continued to panic and sped to the hospital.

once they got there, ayla opened y/n's door and picked her up rushing her inside. "help!"

"what happened?" the doctor who grabbed y/n from ayla asked.

"fire burn!" ayla yelled as she followed behind the doctor.

the doctors then took y/n away as ayla stopped running and walked back outside and parked her car. she then went inside and gave the front desk information about what happened.

ayla then called y/n's mother. "hello, lana. y/n's in the hospital."

"what?" y/n's mother yelled.