iv/ So I turned him down

"Oh, tell me, tell me," Paris persuades me, "what was he like? How deep is his voice? Does it drip with honey? Does he have dimples? Tell me about his eyes, are they electric blue? Oh, his lips. Champagne, spill!"

I'm going to tell you that with her expectations, she clearly underestimate the man...god. Because he was like he walked straight out of my dreams, his voice was husky and dripped with honey and gold, of course. Also, velvety, like I've read in books.

He doesn't have dimples though, but when he smiles, he smiles with his eyes. His hooded eyes, that wasn't electric blue, but golden! Hazel green, which glistened with the sunlight.

And his lips! his lips are just full and pink, and soft looking, you can't imagine.

His blonde caramel ombre hair was curly, loose strands graced his forehead, almost reaching his eyes and I only wanted to run my hand through it. You know, twirl it with my finger, all that couple stuff.

I honestly don't know how I survived those five minutes of him looking into my eyes while introducing himself as Ajmal Simion Dalca, part Persian, part Romanian.

Do not judge me for memorising his names and origin.

While he took my hand in his and kissed it, offering me a box of chocolate chip cookies he got from Walmart, because he can't cook for the life of him. His words, not mine.

He had come to introduce himself to his new next door neighbor, because he had seen us by the window, of course. Our bad.

Paris snapped her fingers at my face, "he was that good? Your cheeks are pinker than my lady parts!" she gasps, "oh my god, spare me no details."

I roll my eyes, with a smug smirk on my face, because I am not about to spare an iota of detail, yet, just for fun, "we are at work, Paris." I say, dryly.

She huffs, leaning back on her chair and folding her arms, uttering mumblage nonsense against my hearing.

"I heard that." I lie. She brings out her tongue at me in response, "very mature, Paris."

"Whatever, I can't believe you showed yourself to him for the very first time wearing that," she shakes her head, "is that a coffee stain on your shirt?"

"Where?"

My work hours went by slowly, just like every other day. Although no fifteen year olds called this time, thank heavens. And I am stuck doing my own make up for the date Paris set for me, which she wouldn't help get me dressed for because 'I had withheld a life or death detailed description of a certain hunk,' her words.

Plus, she fake complained about a fake headache, that she fake claimed was fake throbbing against her skull. A friend indeed.

With my zero fashion sense and no borrowed clothes, I settle for plain blue jean pants, a red round neck top and black leather jacket. The restaurant is somewhat like a coffee shop, but sells amazing burgers, according to Paris. So, no need to dress formally.

I settle for powder, liner and red lipstick so I don't ruin my face completely with my lack of face beat skills. Putting on my black sandals and hanging my bag on my shoulder, I set out to my date.

I cross check my outfit in front of the mirror and figure I did not look so bad after all.

Setting out, I make sure I lock my door pretty tight before sitting on my porch to wait for my uber.

It's been seven minutes since I called the driver, when a familiar husky goodness startles me.

"Locked out?"

I gasp, put a hand on my chest and look up, "shit, Ajmal, you scared me there." can't have enough of this man...god.

He scratches the back of his head in a soft, but deep chuckle, making his black shirt raise a little, showing me his lower pack and a v line. Even Dean has nothing on this guy, holy.

"I didn't mean to scare you, my apologies," he raises his hands up as if in surrender, "you've been sitting here for a while, I thought your friend locked you out."

Despite being the most gorgeous man alive to ever grace the Earth, he's also the most thoughtful. Aw.

I smile, "uh, no, she didn't."

"So, you are all dressed up for the outdoors?" he grins, he has vampire teeth, I'm dying, "may I?" he gestures towards the space beside me.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry, I'm expecting my uber." just then, a car pulls up to the curb and I get a call, "that's my uber, I gotta go." I tell him, standing up.

His face expression did not falter though, as he offers me his hand to assist me in standing up and coming down from the steps. I thank him and wave him goodbye.

Feeling a bit guilty because I think I let him down. I really should have accepted his offer to sit next to me.

I can't get his billion dollar grin out of my mind, I want to kiss his lips so bad. I want more than just kissing, I want everything with this man...god.

I finally reach my destination and pay the uber guy, thanking him for the safe ride and promised to give him a five star rating. Woah, look who's feeling generous.

Once I enter the restaurant, I'm hit suddenly with the delicious aroma of buns, coffee and steak. I feel like I'm in heaven.

Then suddenly, I realise there is no way to identify the guy I'll be dining with tonight. I look around to find a lone ranger around somewhere, and I finally spot one waving and urging me to come over.

He's a chubby fella, with glasses and looks way older than I am. So I look back to see if indeed it is me he's inviting over, unfortunately, it is.

I shuffle my feet to the table, earning a wide smile from my, uh, date. I really should have stayed with Ajmal. Regrets are a little too late.

Chubby fella stands up and helps me with my chair. I gotta hand it to him, he's filled with chilvary and enthusiasm but I am just not feeling it.

Once we are seated, my phone vibrates with a text from Paris. Fucking finally!

Oreos love👑: What the hell are you wearing?

Oreos love👑:I sincerely hope sexy man next door DID NOT see you in THAT ATROCITY!

Oreos love👑: Anyway, I'm behind you.

I look behind me to look for her, and I find her taking a huge bite from her burger in platinum blonde wig, black shades and black everything, looking like an Asian black widow.

Trust only Paris to pull off something like this.

•••

There we go guys, another fast update. That's twice today, aren't I just the best? ^^

Anyway lemme know what you think of this chapter, don't forget that this is a shitty story from a shitty author. Kidding. No, really.