xiv/ 11th too late ⚠

{Warning: Mature contents ahead, proceed at your discretion}

"Ajmal, I'm so sorry I left," I start, clearing my already clear throat, "truth is, I've liked you from the very first moment I laid eyes on you and when I heard that voice, I thought you were gay and— shit!" I throw a fist in disappointment, there's no way I can give Ajmal that excuse.

Not because it isn't good enough, but because it's a little too blunt and I am a girl that easily feels embarrassed but yeah, shy will still do just fine.

Swallowing the lump that decided it's cool to form in my throat, I hesitantly climb the steps, a feeling of nausea almost hit me but I stand firm. Nothing's going to hold me back.

Ajmal, here I come.

Standing face to face with the familiar white door again, I let out a huff and adjusted my royal blue dress that shows off more than I would have wanted it to, thanks to Paris, of course.

"Shut up, with you in that, Ajmal won't hold back." she said. And I don't want him to hold back, so, here I am.

Before I could knock, the door opened while my hand was raised. And Ajmal stood there in all his suited glory looking all sumptuous and edible that I suddenly feel the need to loosen the tie I am not wearing.

My breathing heavies slightly, but I try my best to keep it together and not seem like he's undoing me. He is, but he doesn't need to know that.

Yet...

He smiles, his hooded eyes doing a quick sweep of my body, making him tense a little before stepping outside, causing me to take a few steps back.

"Champagne," his voice causes some crazy ass shiver to run down my spine and I once again swallow a lump, "I'm sorry, but I just couldn't wait to see you, couldn't wait for you to knock I... I've been dying to see you again."

Oh God.

What is happening to me?

I open my mouth to say something but he beat me to it, the way his face tells what he's feeling is killing me, "I know, your friend told me everything."

Everything?

"And," he continues, "I'm sorry if what you heard that day seemed like something else entirely. You see, my friend had a guest over and they stayed the night, it's just so complicated, but before you arrived, she had already left because apparently, she doesn't do the 'morning afters', you get it right?"

I nod, swallowing yet again. I can feel my insides burn with desire, it's like shut up and kiss me already. He is so irresistible.

He takes a step forward, making my breath hitch while his hand slides up my arm, "I am totally straight Champagne, and I can prove it to you if you want." he whispers, his hooded eyes narrowing with desire, causing me to part my lips with no words coming out of it.

Prove it, prove it to me. My mind tells him, but my mouth just doesn't want to budge, for he renders me speechless.

Our gazes are locked and he takes another step forward, closing the narrow gap between us while his soft palm caresses my arm all the way down, sending hot blazes to burn my chest and butterfly wings to flap inside my tummy.

His palm reaches mine and slowly, he interlocks our fingers pulling me into the house. I am not in control of my body right now, because as loud as my mind is now screaming for me to think of the consequences of this rushed intimacy, my heart keeps fluttering twice as much.

My body isn't listening while he pins me against his door and rakes his hands all over my body with need.

My body isn't listening when he grabs my thighs and pulls me up, making my legs wrap around his waist.