The Marauders Afterlife Chapter 11

A/N: HEY. Okay, so I'm not dead or anything. You probably think that 'cause I haven't uploaded in like... Months. So now I feel really awkward uploading a new chapter 'cause I haven't updated this in forever.  But I am so so so so so so SORRY. Honestly. I don't know what happened to me. I just lost all inspiration and had no motivation in myself to write, I suppose. But then the other night, I was all "Okay, I want to write more!" I'm just weird and annoying like that. I'm sorry. Seriously. Please forgive me. Anyways, none of you probably like remember this story, and if you do, WOW. But anyways, I know a lot of you have been huge fans of this fanfic, and I love you for it. I mean, although I haven't uploaded in so long, I still get all these messages from people commenting on this. Those comments never cease to make my day, so thank you! :) Oh and, I know a lot of you have been requesting more of Snape, so I promise there will be heaps of that in the next chapter! And hopefully, according to my plan, the next chapter should be up some time next week. (Okay, I know you're all probably like "Yeah right, as if." But I promise okay. There WILL be another chapter next week. I've got a vague idea of what it's going to be about, so I promise you'll have it next week okay.) This chapter has no Snape, but it's kinda cute. :')

Anyways, if you still remember this story, don't hate me, and still want to read on... Please do! If not then, I really don't blame you. So it's cool. And if you've read this far in my little rant thingy about this, then you're cool. ;D Actually, you know what? I want to know how many people have read all this... So if you have, and you accept my apology for not uploading in forever, comment saying "I accept your apology." ... That sounds like I'm making you take an oath. Awkward much. Well, just say something along the lines of that then. And if you have read all this, and do not forgive me for my atrocious actions, but just... Comment with a "Cookies are cool." Just because I want to know whether or not people have read all this or not. 'Cause it'll be really awkward if no one reads this and I'm ranting for no reason... Okay I'm babbling now. Sorry. My deepest apologies...

Onto the fanfiction now! :O

Read, Vote, Comment, ENJOY. :) <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11

Lily Potter sat on a lounge, her legs crossed, a serene expression on her translucent face. Her mind was filled with thoughts. Thoughts about her friends, the ones she loved and will always love, thoughts about the Marauders, thoughts about Harry, her son whom she missed dearly, and basically all thoughts that got her all emotional. She was in a state of mixed emotions. She was feeling happy, overjoyed even, but at the same time, sad. Very sad. Happy because she had all her friends back in one place again, sad because their lives had ended so cruelly short. Happy because the Marauders were a one big happy family again, sad because one of her closest friends had betrayed her in the highest degree possible. Happy because her son had achieved so much and saved the world, and sad because she couldn’t be there to support him through it all. She couldn’t be there to encourage him. She couldn’t be there to see his face light up with a smile. She couldn’t be there to guide her precious baby through the ropes of life. Lily had been over this so many times. The amount of times she had broken down due to these thoughts swarming her mind was uncountable. She still remembers the first few times she had had an emotional breakdown. It was when they had first got to this place; this place called Heaven; this place of absolute tranquility. She was sobbing because she realised that Harry would have to spend ten whole years with that horrible sister of hers and her husband. Actually, Petunia wasn’t all too bad. It was Vernon who was a nightmare. He was the one who truly made Petunia believe that her own sister was a creature of the dark, when she was finally beginning to accept her. Lily had realised how her baby would be orphaned and had to spend the next ten years, ten dreadful years, with her sister’s family. Lily had had a major breakdown. She was never known as a girl who cried often, but this was something that really got to her. She still remembers how James held her in him arms for what seemed like an eternity and comforted her. She loved James so much. No, scratch that. She loves him so much. And she will love him for the rest of eternity and beyond. Always.