The Marauders Afterlife Chapter 6

A/N: hey everyone! A massive thanks to all those who like this it makes me sooooo happy!! Well, please read this and tell me what you think of it and Vote if you like it. And fan if you loved it :D Thanks everyone!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 6

The young boy smiled as he made his way toward them. He then put out his hand towards James and said "Hello. I'm Colin Creevey. You must be Harry Potter's dad. You look exactly like him." he then turned to Lily "And you must be Harry Potter's mum. You have the same eyes as him, did you know?" James and Lily smiled at him as they said in unison "Hello Colin. Your right, we are." Colin beamed, then looked around at the group in front of him, examining each person. When his eyes landed on Fred, he gasped "You're a Weasley twin! I know you. But I don't know your name, sorry."

"No problem Colin. It's Fred by the way."

"Can I have an autograph?" Colin asked James and Lily. They looked surprised and Fred chuckled.

"Not now Colin. Maybe later?" he said. James gave Fred a questioning look, to which he mouthed "Later."

"Let's go back now?" Fred suggested. They all nodded their agreement and Colin said eagerly "Can I come too?"

"Of course." Lily replied, and they all made their way back to their little house kind of thing. Everyone was given their own place. Whoever wanted to live together could do so. They had a small house built for them, and the more people entered it, the bigger it got, in order to accommodate everyone. Their house had originally started off as James and Lily's house. And then Sirius had joined them, and it had gotten slightly bigger. And then Remus and Tonks had come, followed by Snape, followed by Fred. But then Snape had left to go get his own, so it had gotten a tiny bit smaller. The group entered; James, Sirius, Remus, Tonks, Lily, Fred and Colin, in respective order. As soon as Colin had set foot in the house, it seemed to enlarge itself, back to the size it had been when Snape was there, for the short while. Colin gazed around, clearly mesmerized by the sight in front of him. "Wow." he breathed. Suddenly, he whipped out his camera and began clicking away in all directions. Everyone else just looked at him, some surprised, some amused.

"Anyway," Sirius said quite loudly, making everyone turn to look at him. "Oh by the way, where's Snivelly?"

"Sirius!" Lily said exasperatedly.

"Sorry,"Sirius grinned sheepishly.

"He went to get his own house." Remus told him. Colin turned to look at Remus "House?" he asked.

"Yea, everyone gets their own. Unless they want to live with someone else that is." Remus explained.

"So I can get my own house?" Colin asked.

"Yea."

"Wow. How?"

"I'll show you. Come with me." Remus said, leading Colin away. Once they were gone Fred grinned widely at James and Sirius "I can't believe I finally get to meet the marauders! Sirius, how come you never told us you were- are- a marauder?"

"Ah sorry Fred. It kind of, slipped my mind. And besides, much more important stuff was going on you know..." Sirius trailed off.

"You mean, there's more important things than being a marauder?" James asked, surprised.

"Well no. Never. But you know what I mean. That was the year when no one would believe Harry about Voldemort and the Order had a lot of work to do and all that." Sirius explained. James nodded solemnly. "It was also the year I left Harry. The year he lost his Godfather. Sorry James. I couldn't spend much time with young Harry."

"Hey no need to be sorry. It isn't your fault." James replied. There was an awkward silence followed by that. But then James broke it by saying "So Fred. I've heard you and your brother were quite the pranksters." Fred grinned "Yea. You guys - the Marauders- where our idols. Honestly." James and Sirius beamed at this comment, making Lily roll her eyes and Tonks ask "Guys, I'm so lost. Anyone care to explain what the Marauder are?"

"Remus didn't tell you?" Sirius asked, shocked.

"Uh, if he did, I wouldn't be asking would I?" Tonks replied.

"Well no, but are you serious?" Sirius asked.

"No she's not Sirius, Sirius. She's Tonks." James interrupted. Sirius rolled his eyes "Oh please! That's getting old."

"Oh really?"

"Yes really."

"How so?"

"The fact that you said it almost ten times a day back then."

"So? It's one of those things that never gets old."

"Is too."

"Is not."

"Is too."

"Is- this is going to get us nowhere."

"Agreed. Wana argue about something else?

"Sure! What-"

"Guys! Stop it. Your acting so immature." Lily interrupted.

"So?" James and Sirius asked together "We're the Marauders!"

"Are you telling me that 'The Marauders' argue all day long?" Tonks asked, thoroughly confused. James and Sirius laughed "No, of course not."

"Then what?" Tonks demanded.

"The Marauders was a group we, as in Sirius, Remus, Pettigrew and me came up with back in our school days. We were the biggest pranksters in the whole entire school. It was fun." James explained.

"Uh huh. I'm sure it was." Tonks said.

"It was!" James and Sirius said defensively and Lily and Tonks rolled their eyes.

"I agree. Pranking is the life." Fred added.

"By the way Fred," Sirius began "I remember you and George were planning to open up a joke shop. How did it go?"

"Great! We opened up our own joke shop. Its in Diagon Alley and its called Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes." Fred replied excitedly.

"Awesome!" the Marauders replied in unison.

"Is it popular?" James asked.

"Oh yea! It was always full. Even when all the other shops were closed. George and I were always busy. If either one of us wasn't their, it would get so chaotic." Fred's face suddenly fell. George would have to run the shop on his own now. Would he actually keep it open? Or would he shut it down? Fred hoped not. He would be heartbroken if his brother shut down their dream shop just because of him. Well true, it wasn't his fault that this happened to him, but still. Fred was a man with a pure and true heart and would never let anyone make their dream job come to an end just because his life had come to an end. Sirius patted Fred's back and Lily hugged him.

"Its alright Fred." she whispered to him soothingly. Fred gulped and nodded.

"I believe that Fred should be, from now onwards, an honorary member of The Marauders." James announced. Fred looked up, surprised, as Sirius nodded his agreement. At that precise moment, Remus walked in. he looked at the scene played out in front of him and arched his eyebrows in a questioning way.

"I believe that Fred should be named an honorary member of The Marauders." James repeated. Remus smiled "I couldn't agree more."

"You- you're serious?" Fred whispered in awe.

"No, I am. He's James. And that's Remus." Sirius said and they all laughed.

"So much for the joke getting old huh." James asked to which Sirius replied "Whatever."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: Thankyou soo much for reading! Now don't forget to comment, and Vote! Thanks :D