The Marauders Afterlife Chapter 13

A/N: Hey gorgeous people. I know I said I would upload last week, and I was going to, BUT, I was heaps busy. I usually upload on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, but I had to go these competition things on Saturday, so I was there all day, and Friday, I was preparing for Saturday. And Sunday, we had guests over. So, I literally couldn't write anything on the weekend. And I finally started yesterday, and finally finished today.

OH btw! I hope you liked the last chapter! It had a load of Snape in it. :'D

And another thing, THANK YOU for getting this story to 400 votes! I know that may not seem much at all, but it means a lot to me. I never though it would get anywhere when I first started writing this, so that's actually massive for me. Thank you. :) And thank you so much to all those who still read this, despite the gigantic gap in the middle which consisted of me having vanished. Soooo sorry about that again btw! But thanks anyways. :)

And now, without further ado, here is chapter 13!

Enjoy! Comment! Vote! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily stared at Snape in complete shock. She had never, ever, heard him be so heartfelt before. So, naturally, it took her by surprise when he started pouring his emotions out to her. Not only that, but did he say he was in love with her!? Lily couldn’t get her head around that fact, so she simply stared at him, dimbfounded.

“Lily, please say something. Anything,” Snape begged, twitching uneasily. He had never been good with these sort of conversation and now that he had flooded his heart to her, he needed to know what she thought. He needed reassurance that she wouldn’t hate him now.

“Oh, Severus, I’m so sorry. I had no idea. I don’t know what to say. I’m so sorry,” Lily began apologising, but Snape cut her off.

“No, don’t apologise. I know that must have been hard for you to take, but it’s all true.”

“All of it?” Lily inquired.

“All of it,” Snape confirmed.

“Wow. You’re truly a wonderful man Severus,” Lily said.

“Thank you. But I’m not looking for sympathy. I just needed you to know it all. I wanted to ensure that you didn’t hate me or anything… I want to stay friends with you Lily. I know it can never be like what we had all those years ago, but not having you in my life was torturous. And I’m not prepared to not have you in my death…” Snape said. Lily laughed lighty.

“Goodness me. Of course we can be friends! And it can be like the old times. Well, not exactly of course. We’re kind of dead… And back in the old days, we were kind of alive… But you know what I mean.” Lily teased, trying to lighten up the mood. Snape smiled that genuine smile of his at her words. It was like he had the old Lily back again. The Lily that always tried to lighten up the mood and make him feel better whenever he was down.

--------------

A baby was crying. But no one was coming to its aid. So, with tears streaming down his soft, flushed cheeks, the baby kept crying. And as he cried, his hair changed colour. This went on… and on… and on… The little boy’s cries kept getting louder and soft… They started to gradually get louder and louder…

“Hey, what are you thinking about?” Tonks was snapped out of her trance with shock. She was looking into her cousin’s eyes.

“Oh Sirius. You scared me,” she told him, frowning.