The Marauders Afterlife Chapter 2

A/N: Hey everyone! I'm so sorry it took so long for this chapter to come, but I was sort of busy. Well, anyway, just so you know, I do have a very special character in this chapter (well, special to me anyway), and I really DO hope you guys Enjoy it! I'm really sorry this isn't as long as the last chapter by the way.  Please Comment, Vote if you liked it, and Fan me if you loved it! Anyways, Thanks soo much for reading and i won't keep you waiting any longer so here goes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

Everyone's attention was fixed on Dumbledore as his eyes scanned the room and finally rested on James and Lily. He smiled. Clearing his throat, he began his speech

"As we are all aware, young Harry Potter has indeed been successful in his divine mission!" there was an uproar of cheers, before Dumbledore quietened everyone down once again and continued "But not without the help of his loved ones, who have fought and died willingly for him, to help him. He has saved not only the Wizarding world from the devious clutches of Lord Voldemort, but also every living being! But of course, he couldn't have done it without help. He is, after all, just a young boy, a mere seventeen year old. He has a long life ahead of him, and lets hope he makes the best of it!" more cheers "We are gathered here today to say goodbye to the vile and cruel Lord Voldemort forever and ever, who shall be going to a devious place, accompanied with his supporters. They have made lives hell for countless people, taken the lives of numerous innocent ones just for the pleasure of it, torn apart many families, and well, basically given infinite people living hell. And now, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, elves and goblins! It is time! Time to get rid of the evil, from the world down below, and from this exotic place, known to us as Heaven. Lord Voldemort and his followers will soon be escorted off to, ah, Hell. But before that, let's see if they know why this is happening to them, shall we?" he turned to face Voldemort behind whom quite a large number of people were standing, all wearing similar scowls.

"So, Voldemort, or should I say, Tom Riddle," Dumbledore began, and Voldemort's scowl grew even wider at being called by his given name. "Do you have any idea what you have done? Any idea of how much pain and suffering you've caused many innocent people to live through? Tell me this, why do you defy the fact that you, yourself, are not a pureblood." gasps were heard all across the crowd. "Yes, that's true. A half-blood. Tell me Riddle. What was it that led you to such a being?" Dumbledore demanded. Voldemort tried to say something, but like before, seemed to be melting when he tried to speak, so he clamped his mouth shut and glared daggers at his old Professor. Dumbledore sighed and waved his arm in the air in a fluid motion and said "There. You can speak now without the fear of truly disappearing." and sure enough, when Voldemort began to talk, he stayed upright.

"How many times do I have to tell you to not call me by that hideous name, you old fool!" he snapped at Dumbledore, who in return just smiled at him with twinkling eyes. "Do not look at me like I'm an idiot!" Voldemort tried again.

"Ah, but I'm not. I do not think you are an idiot. After all, you have achieved rather unimaginable things in your lifetime." Dumbledore said, still smiling. "Now do enlighten me Tom," at this Voldemort lunged at Dumbledore, but some invisible force was holding him back. Dumbledore, however continued on as if nothing had happened, "tell me. Are you aware of how much hurt you have caused?"