Got summon by viking twins

DP X HTTYD

Summary: Ruffnut and Tuffnut is up to something again, and no it's not about Loki this time. They've found a book while exploring ship wreck and it mention summoning the ghost king.

I do not own DP and HTTYD

What if Danny Phantom got summon by viking twins

It was another normal day at the Dragon's edge, everyone was just having a relaxing day, well everyone except the twins.

They sneak down from their hut as quietly as possible to the arena/dome carrying armful of, for lack of better word, stuffs with them. Setting down the 'stuffs' they pull out a book and quickly scan through the page.

"Ruf, Tuf, what are you two doing." Hiccup asked as he notice them.

They jump alittle before turn around to meet Hiccup"Uhhh, nothing. Yeah we are doing nothing, right my dear sister? " Said Tuf, obviously lying.

"Ofcourse. We are not trying to summon the ghost king." Ruffnut replied.

"You're try to summon the ghost king?" Fishleg come up behind them inspecting the 'stuffs' on the floor.

"No."

"Maybe."

"Sort of."

"Okay, fine. Yes, we're trying to summon Pariah dark." Tuffnut said in defeated tone.

"The ghost king of the ghost realm." Said Ruffnut, dramaticly.

"Actually, if you read some more tale, he was defeated and sealed away by Phantom. And it's just a tale." Fishleg corrected them.

"What ever, he still the ghost king. Right?" He waved him of before start drawing circle on the ground with red paint. Ruffnut pull out some strange looking rock putting them one the circle line and one green gem in the middle of circle.

"You're not going to stop them?" Astrid cross her arm and asked Hiccup.

"Nah, I'm kind of curious of the out come."

"Now all we have to do is chant this spell." Said Tuffnut before he cough loudly to clear his throat. Then he start to read the line from the book in dramatic deep sound.

"From a realm of living dead, we call upon you to our aid."

" The king of death please show yourself, we plead to you and no one else."

" Open now door of death, release the king from his grave!"

The wind grew stornger as each line been read, the sky grew greyer and greyer, then suddenly green lighning struck down to the circle blinding everyone and knock them of their feet, foot in Hiccup case.

The wind is now calm the sky is now back to bright blue. Everyone look toward the summoning circle to find a teenage albino boy with tan skin, he wore a black tunic top with white out line, white pants, whitecombat boots, silver belt, black cape flowing behind him and a crown made of fire on his snowy white hair.

He opened his eyelid to reveal a pair of emerald green eyes, he look around in confusion before his gaze fall upon the twins.

"Um, excuse me but could you tell me where am I?" He asked them, his voice seem to echo.

"You're not Pariah?" Tuffnut asked him ad he compared the picture in the book with him.

"Sadly, no. I'm Phantom." He replied with sheepish smile.

"All hail king Phantom!" They shouted in union before kneel on their knees with their head on the floor.

"Uh, are they always like this?" He asked awkwardly to the group, pointing to the twins.

"Pretty much. You must be the ghost king." Astrid said as she step toward him.

"Technically I'm still consider as a prince, but yeah. Phantom, Danny Phantom." He shake her hand with a polite smile.

"Astrid Hofferson."

"You kind of remind me of my fiance."

"Is she seriously just talk to the ghost king like that?" Fishleg whipered to Hiccup not taking of his eyes from Danny.

"Well, she's Astrid. What surprised me more is the fact that the twins succeed their summoning." He whispered back.

"Yeah...so what now?"

"Hey what goin-Who's the kid?" Snotlout asked as he walked toward them.

'This going to be a long day.' Hiccup thought to himself.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

An: Hey guys! Tell me what you think of this chapter and you can suggest some ideas down in the comment!

Ciao~