a ghost whisper

No crossover

Summary: Eversince the accident Danny been seeing alot of strange thing. But it seem no one else could.

I do not own danny phantom

It was another at Casper high. People talking and laughing in the cafeterial, enjoying a rare peacefull day, including the team phantom. Danny was about to take a bite when he suddenly felt a chill ran down his spine, looking around he spot a girl sitting alone on a table not far from him.

Her silk long hair was pitch black covering half of her white face. She was wearing white shirt and jeans. No one seem to notice her existence but what shocked him more was the fact that she has a bloody hole on her stomach, literaly.

"-anny. Earth to Danny!" Sam voice startled him back. She looked at him in worried. "You okay?"

"Yeah dude. You look like you just seen a ghost." Tucker joked.

"I'm fine. It just, that girl give me a creep." Danny reply, whispering the last part.

"What girl?" Sam asked

"W-what do you mean? She's right there!" Danny pointed toward the table.

"I don't see anyone."

"But-" Danny was cut off as his eyes meet with the mysterious girl. Her haunted brown eyes stare into him.
The girl open her mouth and start speaking in eerie voice, but he some how understood her.

"Y-you can see m-me?"

"Huh?" Before he could say anything a scream erupted in hall before everyone start running off. He look back and the girl has dissapeared

DPDPDPDP

Danny was walking toward the park with his friend when he spotted something again by the dumster.

A group green cat swhich seem to be be made out of smoke, some missing an eyes or limbs, and some part of skin falling of revealing its bone.

Danny, are you sure you okay? You look a bit pale. Sam asked as she noticed Danny staring into something, but all she see was a dumster. But he ignore her.

Danny take a deep breath before speak to them. "Hey there, kitty."

The cat perked up she heard him.

"You can see us?" There lips didn't even twiched but he some how knew one of them were speaking to him.

"Danny, what are you doing?" Sam asked him.

"What do you mean?"

"You were saying some thing..weird."

"Huh?"

"It sound like you were hissing dude." Tucker jump into the conversation.

"I think- He paused for few second before finally say- I think I can see and speak to the dead."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

An: Hey guys! Tell me what you think of this chapter and you can suggest some ideas down in the comment!

Ciao~