An actor

Summary: Behind the scene and blooper of Danny Phantom.
Actor AU
Short chapter
I do not own Danny Pgantom

No crossover

"Get behind me!" Danny shout following his script. Sam and Tucker quickly jump behind Danny.

 "Wow. I feel safe." Sam said sarcastically

"I'm going ghost!" Then Danny 'transforms' into Phantom before floats up towards the enraged Lunch Lady.

"I command you to..uh..flee!" He said un sure.

"You forgot the line, didn't you?" Sam said deadpan.

"Heh heh." Danny rubbed his neck sheepishly.

DPDPDP

Danny was being carry upside down by the meat monster then he spotted the Fenton thermas coming his way quickly grab it, but it explode in his face instead.

"Umm, was that supposed to happen?" Tucker asked the Butch from the sideline.

"No and cut!"

This time Jack threw the Fenton thermos for Danny to catch but it hit him in face instead.

Butch who was watching the scene with the camera crew smile in amuse. "Well, that work."

DPDPDP

"Wohoo!!!" Danny shout as he fly around by the sling.

"I beleive I can flyyy-ack!" He stop singing, his sling now stuck.

"Um, help?"

DPDPDP

Sam tuck her pink polkadot skirt, uncomfortable with it.

"Is this really necessary?" She asked the crew and sent a glare at Danny and Tucker who were snickering.

DPDPDP
The interview

Danny

"Honestly the hardest thing is not the act or memorising the script," Danny explain, "It's the costume." He said dramatically looking directly at the camera.

"Do you guys have any ideas how uncomfortable the phantom's suit is? One time it ripped durring a fighting scene, in middle of the pants! It was really embirassing." He said hand covering his face then mumbled. "Sam and Tucker teased me for the next whole week."

Sam

"I gotta say, I love my roll. It may involve alot of make up but I love the combat boots. Sure it heavy but it usefull at being throw at someone head when they messed with you."

Tucker

"The only thing I hate in the show is the PE scene where Sam use a phone to make run around the town. Yep, we run for real, it was exhausting, I swear she love torturing me with exercise."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

An: Hey guys! Tell me what you think of this chapter and you can suggest some ideas down in the comment!

Ciao~