A nobody

DP X KH

Summary : Danny found himself in front of an old looking mansion with a big missing gap of memories. He feel...off no scratch that he feel nothing at all, like there some thing seem missing, all he feel was...empty.

Disclaim : I do not own DP or KH

DP X KH

Danny groan as light shone through his eyes lid, slowly opening his eyes he found himself lying on his back on a street in some sort of town. He got up to his feet and walk around, the sun was just setting down and there were hardly any people around, from far away he could see a clock tower in center of the town.

'Where am I?' He thought to himself, trying to recall back his memory. 'I was on my way to Nasty burger, and then.' Blank he couldn't remeber anything afterward but darkness. Danny sigh before realizing something. He should've felt frustate that he couldn't remember, he should've felt worry over his friends and family, but yet he can't feel anything right now.

He then pinched his cheek, 'Ow, at least I still could feel pain.' Danny thought rubbing his cheek. He walk around for a while before he come to a stop in front of a gate of old looking mansion. He have no idea why he came here, it just a feeling like it was calling him. he heard a swoosh of wind behind him and a black portal appear and came out a hooded man.

"You seek answers." It said and swipe his hand and letters appear, his name.

Before Danny could asked it continue. "You feel nothing," Danny tense up at that, "Nothing is real."

"I can give you purpose." It finished, Danny ponder over those words, can they really help him, are there other like him? Lack of feeling, lack of determination, lack of purpose. He then made up his mind and nod, accepting the offer. Then his name glow and changed, he is no longer Danny.

His name is now Nyxdan, number IX of the organization XIII.

DP X KH

It's been few years now since he join the organization but he was no where near getting his heart or memory back. From what he has learn so far is that his world must've been taken over by darkness and he lose his heart to it became a nobody. His look also changed as well, it seem that his ghost and human form had merge together since he neihter of them now. His hair is mixed of black and white locks, his eyes are now mismatched, one blue while the other green.

Living with the organization isn't so bad, but it can get boring sometime in the Land that never was. Most of the time he would hang out with Axel or doing prank with Larxene, sometime he would go play cards with Luxord. Today is one of his day off but the other are busy right now so Nyx decide to travel around a bit, jumping from world to world by the corridor of darkness.

He was currently walking along a beach on an island, the sun was shining up high in the blue sky. He breath in scent of salty water, he sat down in a shade of tree, his cloak folded and use as pillow as he lie down. With his eyes close he listening calmly to the sound of wave and feeling of the cooling wind.

The peace was interupted when he heard some shouting and laughing, must be some kid in the area. He open his eyes when he heard them approach him. His mismatch eyes was met with bright blue eyes of a young girl.

"Hello, who are you?" The girl asked, peering curously at him.

"Just a nobody." He quip back. "Who are you?"

"I'm Kairi!" The girl said smiling cheerfully at him.

"Kairi, that's a pretty name." She beam brightly at him. She look up when she heard her friends calling for her.

"Kairi! Where are you?!" Came a young boy sound.

"I'm over here!" She called back. "I'm with-" her voice faltered when she look back and found herself now alone.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

An: Hey guys! Tell me what you think of this chapter and you can suggest some ideas down in the comment!

Ciao~