Harry Potter AU

DP X HP

Summary : Team Phantom at Hogwart

I do not own DP or HP

Harry and his friends were walking to the Great Hall when heard someone shouting from behind them a ravenette boy ran past him toward the Weasly twin. To Harry surprised, he notice the boy necktied is green, a Slythetin.

"You two got to help me!" He said in hurry.

"Sorry Danny but
"You must learn the art of prank and"
"Get away undetected"
"By your self." Said Fred and George.

"DANIEL JACK FENTON!" Danny flinched and ran of as ravenette girl stormed up to him, covered in pink paint and glitter from head to toes.

"I didn't meant for it to hit you!" Danny shouted over his shoulder.

"Don't care!"

"It was the Weasly twin's idea!"

"Still gonna kill you!"

"Oh boy, I better get to them before she really kill him." Said an african american boy as he ran after those two.

"Who was that?" Harry asked twin as they reach the Hall.

"Danny Fenton, he's our year and the Slytherin's chaser." Answered Fred.

"He, Foley from Hufflepuff and Manson are call the Hogwart trio." said George.

"Sometime the weirdest trio of." Hogwart"

"And most of the time, team Phantom."

"Team Phantom?" Hermione asked them.

"Yeah Fenton's parents are specialist in ghost, spirit and poltergeist-"

"And from what we heard their hometown is haunted by violent spirit."

"Wow."

"And that's not all."

"From what we heard, when he was younger he had an accident with a dark object."

"People said that he almost die."

"Well, he actually dead for three days."

"What?!" Ron burst out but got shush by Hermione as she listen closely to the story.

"Yeah, pretty weird."

"Said that they found his body in the basement."

"No wound or a single scratch."

"They were preparing for his funeral when sudden some sort of shadow whooshed into his body."

"And his eyes flew open, glowing green.
Then they closed and he started to breath."

"As if he was just sleeping all the time."

"What happen?"

"Well, some rumor said that he was dead, but his soul escape from the underworld."

"Some said that a spirit poses his body."

"But no one really knows what happen."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

An: Hey guys! Tell me what you think of this chapter and you can suggest some ideas down in the comment!

Ciao~

What if Danny Phantom 《One Shot》On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara