Moved in with the Pines

DP X GF

Summary: Danny has lost everything, his friends, his family, his teacher. He has no other choice than to moved in with his only remaining relative, the Pines.

I do not own DP or GF

What if Danny Phantom moved in with the pines

Danny sat motionless in back seat of an old car, he felt...numb. Everything seem to be just a silly dream, yet the scene still replaying over and over in his mind like a broken record.

After he woke up in the hospital from four months sleep be was told that his family is gone. His eyes was bandaged, the doctor said he had gone blind, but he still could 'see' due to his super hearing and feeling vibration from his feet. 'Huh, so this how Toph feel like', he mused to himself.

Today was the day he supposed to moved to his great uncle. He sat there not making a single sound as his great uncle drived through pine forest.

"So, your name Danny?" Stan ased him, trying to start a conversation.

He merely nod as reply, still keep quiet. Stan sighed.

"Look, kid. You might not beleive it but I know how it's feel like to lost someone you care." He said thinking of his brother.  "And we here by the way."

Meanwhile the twins and Wendy were at the porch,discussing excitedly, mostly Mable, about the twins cousin. They have never met him before so they have no idea what he's like.

"Hey dude, excited to meet ya cousin?" Soos come out giving each of them can of Pitt cola.

"Yes! We never met him or her before!" Mable exclaim excitedly before taking a gluped from her can.

"But we still have no idea why he suddenly moved in with us." Said Dipper.

"Oh, come on ,bro bro. Their no need to be paranoid."

"I'm not paranoid."

"Yes you are."

"Are not."

"Are to!"

"Are...I'm not getting this kind of arguement with you." He sighed in defeated before drink the cola.

"Hey, I think they're here." Wendy point out as she saw Stan's car driving in.

After the car engine died down, the backdoor was opened, the twins saw a scrawny ravenette boy around Wendy age, his skin was unhealthy pale as if he hasn't gone out in sunlight for so long, his eyes were covered with bandage, he wore black hoodie and ripped jeans, one of his hand was clutching a walking stick.

Mable quickly ran to greet him, dragging Dipper in the process.

"Hi! I'm Mable and this is Dipper, your cousins!" She said cheerfully.

"Hi, I'm Danny." He said in motone, his voice was hoarse from lack of use, making Dipper shivered a little.

"Soos! Get his things and him to his room!"  Stan shout as he got all Danny's bag out of his car.

"Sure thing Mr. Pines!" He grab the stuff before lead Danny into the shack.

The twins were about to bombard their gruncle with question but got cut of by him.

"Look, I know you kids have question but I don't reccomend to asked him."

"Why not?" Dipper asked.

"He just came out of hospital, became blind and got told that his friends and family were gone."

"Harsh." Wendy said.

"Aw, poor guy." Mable look down sadly. "I know how to cheer him up!"

"I hoped this idea of yours do not include your cooking." Dipper grumbled still not able to forget the foul taset of her cooking.

"Hey! There nothing wrong with my cooking!"

"Does glittler salad ring a bell?"

"Anyway, I was going to say why don't take him to hang out with Wendy's gang?"

"Hm, I gusse that could work, anyway you kid have fun I'm gonna take a nap." Stan said before entered the shack as well.

"I'll text Tambry a head up." Wendy said as she bring out her phone.

Unknown to them a certain one eye dorto demon has taking interest in the halfa.

"Well, well, well, this going to be fun." He mused to himself before dissappeared.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

An: Hey guys! Tell me what you think of this chapter and you can suggest some ideas down in the comment!

Ciao~