A clone version 2

DP X YJ

summary : The team were sent to investigate the old Cadmus base in Oregon after Batman receiving an information of old cloning project from Guardian. There they make a shocking discovery it seem Superman wasn't the only one who has a clone.

Ps : take place after 'The ultimate enemy' from DP but his family and friends died.

I do not own DP or YJ

DP X YJ

The team sat in silence through the flight to Oregon, they were sent to investigate the Cadmus' old secret base. The Bio ship land silently in the wood, the sky was dark and the star shone bright through the absence of the moon.

"Miss Martian link us up." Aqualab ordered.

'Mental link establish.' MIss Martian replied. With that they start their mission, searching for the base's entrance. Kidflash zipped around the wood and the other went searching. After few minute he came running back.

'Dude, there's nothing around here but leaves and tree.' He said . 'Are you sure we're in the right place?' 

'According to the coordinate,' Robin said typing into his holo-glove. 'It should be right in front of us.'

Kidflash kicked a pebble away, it hit something and went GONK. 'What the heck?' He knocked on the tree with his knuckle and heard the metal sound again. 'Guys I think I found something.'

Superboy walk toward him and  teared the metal plate disguise open reavealing ladder trailing down deep in the darkness. One by one they entered the base.

Inside the underground was an abandoned lab, the place was dusty and full of cobweb. The floor was messy and litter with notes and stain of unknow substance. In middle of the room was a broken glsss pod with few tubes hangibg inside of it. Artemis shivered when she spot a rat' skeleton. 'Man, this place give me the creep.' 

'Eh, I've seen worse.' Replied Robin as he went through the notes.

'What could posi-you know what, nevermind.' She stop by an overturned table spotting a sticky note writng with red ink. 'Project White Raven' was written on it with a few number.

Her train of though were interrupted by a cheer from Robin. 'Guys, I got the computer to power up!'  She walk to him looking at the screen as he went through it.

A recording came up and team watched it play out. It was the lab in the old day, few people in lab coat walking back and forth, but what got there attention were a pod in middle of the lab. In there was a young boy his raven black hair was flowing in the unknown liquid, lower half of his face was covered by an oxygen maske, his eyes were close, it seem like he was in deep sleep. Somewhere out of the camera ranch someone spoke.

"Day 237, the clone's now physically age 5 years old. Within 2 more years it'll be a full adult." Speak a man voice. Superboy narrow his eyes when the young boy was referred as an 'it'. The voice continue. "To day we will start the process injecting the meta serum." Robin took a mental note to that. "It will give the clone some healing factors and slight enhance to strength."

The recording then changed the boy now seem to be around eight years old. "Day 263, today we has brought him out temporary. It programing seem to be going well, and within the next few week we'll be using Genomorph to start giving it the childhood memories."

Suddenly the recording glitch before it changed. The lab was bathed by red light, alarm blaring, the pod was broken and smoke coming out of it. Coming out was now a boy around the age of 10. A guy try to take him down but was thrown away. Another sciencetist shot a stun gun at the boy causing him to scream but he did not go down. The boy tear the wire off of him before he run off slaming the door open and escaped. Then the the camera gone black.