Harry Potter AU Part2

DP X HP

Picture above drawn by me

Summary : Team Phantom at Hogwart
Ps : last chap take place in Harry's first year

Pss : Will the chapter will mainly focus on Danny

I do not own DP or HP

Chamber of the secret

"Come on Tucker." Danny said to him as they ran down the deserted corridor,

Danny's flying lesson and Tucker's herbology had been cancelled due to a blizzard, ever since Halloween he had been hearing weird whispering around the school.

"Mate, I trust you and all, but are you sure this is a good idea?" Tucker asked.
Not liking the idea of strolling around the school while mystery beast was on the loose

"Well, do you have any better idea in mind?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe staying safe in the common room where nothing can petrified us?" Said Tucker, sarcasticly. "Seriously Danny, why don't you just tell the teacher?"

"And let them think I'm gone mad? No thank you." Then he quickly turn left, unknowingly, leaving Tucker in the main corridor.

"But - Danny?" He turned around to find nothing but air in Danny place.

"Danny? Mate, this is not funny." He looked around trying to find him.

"Danny?"

Meanwhile Danny quicken his pace as he heard the voice again.

...hungry...soo hungry...

He stopped for a bit, catching his breath, before continue again. He kept running until he accidently ran through Sir Nicholas and crashed into Justin Finch-Fletchley. Both of them yelped as they fell to the ground. Danny quickly got up apologising repeatly to them.

"So what are you doing here alone anyway, Fenton. "Justin asked him after he got up from the floor.

"Oh I-I'm just, um," He stumble out stupidly, his mind went in to panic.

'Thinkthinkthink. Panicking. Can't think. Work on instinc.'

"Who's Fenton?" He blurted out.
'Instinc bad.'

Before they could say another word, the voice was back again, this time so clear. The next thing they knew they were staring in to a great bulbous yellow eyes through translucent Sir Nicholas. Danny felt his body stiffed before fell down on his back like statue, staring helplessly at the ceiling.

DP X HP

"Whew! Being petrified suck." Danny said as he strech his arms. Walking along side with his friends to the great hall before he yelp as Sam smack his arm.

"And don't you ever do that again, you had me worried!" She exclaim.

"But I still don't get it." Said Tucler before asked his friends in hush tone, "How come Danny be able to understand the basilisk?"

"Maybe it just another new power?" Sam offered, "Just like that time that Danny start speaking Greek and Ghost at random?"