Adopted by the underground hero

DP X BNHA

DPXBNHA

Summary : The underground hero Eraserhead, aka Aizawa Shouta, work alone in the dark. He live with a lousy blonde hair roomate. His life was as tiring as it is before he met a mystryious boy with dead blue eyes. Those eyes shouldn't belong to a child.

Or in other word : An au where Eraserhead some how adopted an immortal lonely ghost boy.

DISCLAIM I DO NOT OWN DANNY PHANTOM OR MY HERO ACADEMIA 

In a busy city of Hosu, among the crowd, you could see a glimpse of raven hair boy. An ordinary looking boy, or as ordinary as he can be in a world full super power villains and heroes.

He flows along with the people and took a bite of his dango with bored look on his face. He has already seen a lot of things during his stay in his immortal life, nothing seem to be as interesting as it used to be anymore.

He bring out his phone and swipe through the news feed. Another villain attack, another capture, same old same old. he sighed and turn it of before putting on his headphone and start up some tune. He suddenly stop as his pale blue eyes caught a dark figures on the roof top in the distance. He narrows his eyes and smirk, maybe thing won't be so boring after all.

DPXBNHA

Aizawa Shouta aka Eraserhead teacher of class 1 freaking A *cough* Dadzawa *cough* and many more titles that keep more piling up over the year. He sighed tiredly as he finally finished dealing with all the paper work for the trouble the three problem children have gotten into with the 'Hosu incident'. 

He put away his thing as he prepare to go out for the night patrol. With a quick swift moment of his capture weapon he was gone, into darkness as if he was one with it.

The sky was completely black no star nor moon was to be seen, completely hid away by the cloud. The night was oddly silent, for most part. A few thieves have been caught and delivered to the cops, which was pretty normal for his night life. What he didn't expected was to find a child in an alley, staring calmly into the thug eyes as he was being held at gun point. 

With one quick movement he swing down and kick the thug away, tying him up to the fire escape ladder. He then turn to look at the kid, noticing a few singe and stain on his jacket.

"Are you okay?" He ask the boy, slightly unsettling as those icy blue eyes stared into him.

DPXBNHA

First of all, Danny really shouldn't have went to close to the fire. He should've just left the city as soon as the chaos start.

Sure he left the city after things started to get to wild for his liking and getting drag into the mess. He help some people here and there along the way so his jacket was...quite ruined.

Second of all, he shouldn't have wondering around in the night especially into a 'dark crime alley'. Sure he can deal with any mugger just fine, What he didn't prepare for was to be 'rescue' by an underground hero. He did not prepare any excuse in mind, at all.

So he just stare at the man dumbly and stay silent as he was drag to the hospital after the hero drop the thug to cops. Maybe he could pretend to be a lost foreigner kid? An orphan perhaps? Yeah, that might work. All he has to do now is act all innocent and every thing will be just fine, right?

DPXBNHA

Everything is not fine, Aizawa has decided. Nothing from the boy's check up make any sense and even the doctors are freaking out. With how slow his heart is beating and how cold his body was he might as well be a walking corpse! And the blue eyes boy has yet to answer any question, only staring at him and the nurses confusedly. Perhaps he's a foreigner? 

After sometime they finally figure out the boy's name was Danny and apparently an orphan with no living relative who run away from the child service. Aizawa already sense a headache coming. With no injuries found the hospital will have no choice but sent him into the system, which Aizawa really did not want to, already experience them first hand. So he have no other choice but to take him in himself. 

Oh god, Hizashi will never let him live this one down.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

An : Hello people! I'm back and alive! Sorry this chapter is quite short but I'm been trying to finished all the old writing prompt that I have piled up since the book first started so that's gonna take a while and I won't be taking any request at the moment but I hope you enjoy it!

Ciao~