A clone

DP X YJ

Summary : 16 years old Danny got tranfer to Gotham academy by scholarship. Moving into new apartment, check. Unpacking, check. Finding long lost twin, che-wait what?!

Ps : I got this idea when reading 'Recognise' in fanfiction.net by hiimian

Disclaim: I do not own DP or YJ

Danny was walking around Gotham city, he has just arrived few hours ago, having finished unpacking early so he decide to kill some time. Spotting a Café he bought himself some cookies and cup of coffee and continue his wandering. After finishing his coffee he throw the cub into a dumbster in near by alley.

When he's about to leave his eyes caught something, a soft shimmer coming from inside of broken telephone booth, open it he found a coin on the floor. "Sweet!" He said to himself as he was about to exit he heard a woman sound and flash of light.

"Recognize Robin B01." And he was consumed by blinding light.

DP X YJ

"Is it ready?" He heard someone said but the sound was muffled as if he was underwater. His brows scrunched up slightly in confusion, he could hear lots of beeping and some chattering.

"Patience, doctor." Said another person, "We haven't program his memory nor information yet. Without them he would be nothing but animal."

"Then finish it." Grounded out the first sound harshly. "I want it finish as soon as possible."

"Yes, sir."

He then feel as if something been poured into his head, images, words, sound and then all he could see was light.

DP X YJ

Danny groan as his concious slowly return, he slowly got up from the hard bed rubbing his throbbing head and look around. He seem to be in a medical ward but the wall were cave like stone.

'Where am I?' He thought to himself. The last thing he remember was being inside a telephone booth and woman voice. Then he start to panic was he kidnaped? Did the GIW caught him?

He was startled out of his thought when he heard the door slide open. A blond woman with black leather jacket walk in following with a giant black bat.

"Holy cow your Batman!" Danny said before he could stop himself and blushed.

The woman smile while Batman remain indiffernt.

"

Hello, I'm Black canary and you already know Batman. What your name?" She asked as she take a chair and sit down beside his place.

"I'm D-danny, Danny Fenton."

DP X YJ

Wally and the team were waiting rentlessly in the living room area. It has been hour and a half now since Robin's doppelganger appear through the zeta tube, unconcious. Right now he was being question by Black Canary and Batman.

They all perk up when the heros finally return following with the boy. If Wally didn't know any better he would thought the kid was Dick Grayson, but he was leaner and seem to have less muscle from the boy wonder he knew.