Was all just a dream

No crossover

Summary : as the title say.

DPDPDPDP

It been a while now since the Disasteroid incident and things been going well for Danny. He woke up to a beautiful morning, the sky is clear not a single cloud could be seen, the birds chirping fill the air, for the first time in forever he feel well rested. Ever since his identity been made public he doesn't need to hide any of his activities now.

He had a quick breakfast, saying goodbye to his parents, and went to school with his friends.

He was putting his stuff in his locker when his head suddenly feel fuzzy, static fill his ears, everything around him seem to darken and become silent. And a voice fill in.

Beep...Beep..

"Mor...anny."

It sound seem far away, his eyes feeling heavy.

Beep...Beep..

"It's been....now."

Is someone talking to him? Looking around no one seem to paid him any mind.

Beep...Beep..

"Mi..ou..ny...wa..soon."

The voice seem to get clearer but his eyelids got heavier.

"Danny.."

Beep...Beep..

"Danny"

"Hello? Earth to Danny?" A hand waved in front of his face jolted him back to reality.

"Huh? What?" Danny ask meeting his friends concern face.

"Dude are you okay?" Tucker asked him

"I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"You spaced out for whole five minutes." Sam said.

"Oh. I didn't notice." Danny said rubbing his neck. Then the bell rang and they quickly went to their class.

DPDPDPDP

They were in middle of history class when hid ghost sense went of. Looking around he spot a ghost he doesn't recognize attacking outside the street.

"Um, Mr. Ramona." Danny said raising his hand. The teacher follow his gaze before nod at him.

Grining slightly he quickly transform and phase through the window, tackiling the ghost away from the civilians.

Getting a closer look, the ghost has humanoid figure. Its body was completely black, its red eyes glaring at him growling before kicking him off it body.

"Well, hello new guy!" Danny said dodgin it sharp talons. "Never seen you around here before. What your name?"

It merely snarled at him and keep slashing its talons.

"Not much of a talker huh." He said, his hand reaching for the thermos on his belt.

"Now let make this quick, I have to catch up with the American history for my te-HEY!" Danny yelped as its talon grazed his chest, tearing his suit a little.

"I just got this fix-WHOA!" It knocked his thermos out of his grip, the impacked knock him on his back.

"Okay, I should have paid more attentio-Oh no." He said seeing those red eyes looming over him before the pain hit him and everything went black.