Chapter 5*

I was lead into a room and there stood The President. The bedroom was ornate, the bed with grey drapery to match the curtains that hung from the windows.

The President stood there in a suit, as if he came in right from his office. The door shut behind me, and Dave Powers suddenly was out of sight.

"Gosh." The President said as he had both hands in the pockets of his slacks. "Are you beautiful." He observed.

He stepped closer to me, and I stood there as he circled around me. Then looked at me once he reached beside me. His hand touched my chin, and he lifted it.

"Pretty face, pretty body. Perfect all over." He told me. I was silent. "Do I scare you, Ms. Decker?"

"Yes." I told him, and he put the hand that held my chin back in his pocket.

"That's not my intention." He reassured me. "I never want you to feel like you're not at ease."

"Thank you, Mr. President." I looked down at my feet. I felt ashamed for wanting him to bend me over the bed and—

"You can call me Jack." He told me. "That's what my friends call me."

"You're my boss." I finally brought myself to look into his eyes. "I want to be respectful to you by calling you Mr. President."

"About that." The President walked over to the beautiful bed, and stood in front of it. The bed was behind him as he faced me. "I was reevaluating how this relationship should go. And I was wondering if you'd let me get to know you a little better."

"How?" I asked as I walked up to him. You could cut the sexual tension in the room with a knife. Suddenly, his lips were on my body as he kissed my neck.

"Excuse my language, but I'd like to fuck you, Janis. And by the way you look at me, I'd assume you'd like that too." He told me honestly as he looked into my eyes.

"I would." I said breathlessly and he quickly brought me close to his body, then reached his hand behind me to unzip my dress. His hand reached my hair and he pulled out my ponytail. My thick, hot ironed hair fell to my shoulders.

I was only in my pantyhose and a silk bra. He kissed from my neck down to my breasts. His tongue swiped over my nipple through the thin fabric of my unstructured bra.

He laid me down on the bed, and opened my legs. I looked up as he kissed down my body, slowly peeling off my panties as he kissed my hip.  I looked up, and noticed white flowers on the headboard of the bed.

"Whose room is this?" I strained to ask as he kissed the inside of my thigh.

"Don't worry about it." He said as he continued to kiss my thigh and bring my panties down one of my legs. His lips touched my core as he sucked my clitoris, then began flicking his tongue up and down.

"Mr. President!" I shouted out, pulling his hair. He chuckled against my heat as he continued to lick and suck it. I watched as his eyes were closed, concentrating on it. I moved my hips closer to his tongue, and he began licking in an up and down motion.

He quickly reached into his pocket and got out a rubber, then pulled down his pants. His boxers went down with it, and may I add that he was well endowed.

He slipped the piece of rubber over his standing and commanding member, then he crawled on top of me.

He was about to go inside of me, but then he paused and looked into my eyes. "Are you okay with all of this?"

"Yes! Please!" I shouted out, and he quickly thrusted into me. Nuzzling his face into my shoulder, he began thrusting over and over. I wrapped my legs around his torso as he did this.

I was no virgin, but this experience was definitely a first for me. He seemed to have an almost unnatural stamina, taking the time to get me in multiple positions.

His fingers rubbed my core as he slid in and out of me, and he pulled my hair. He was doing so well, I didn't even mind him touching it.

Once he was finished, he laid next to me stroking my core. I was sore, and tired.

"Did you like that?" He asked me, as if he was taking a governmental poll.

"It was exquisite." I moaned out, turning onto my back. He continued to rub me as he looked at the profile of my face.

"Well, how would you like to do it again some other time?" He asked me, his hand sliding up my body to fondle my breast.

"Sounds great." I choked out. I couldn't wrap my head around the fact I was beginning an affair with the President of the United States.

He licked my nipple, then sucked it between his teeth. Then kissed my neck. After that, he sat up and got out of bed. He scratched his lower back, then turned to me.

"Would you like anything to eat?" He asked. I shook my head no. "Alright. I'll get you a cab to take you home."

Just like that, I was being sent back home. I immediately remembered my place, and that while Kennedy's fingers were inside of me there was a ring on one of them.

I got out of bed, dressed myself again, and walked to a mirror. I looked at my hair, and frowned at the mess the President made. I was still soaking from all of the activity we had just done as well.

The President was behind me casually getting dressed. I wondered how many girls he brought here, and how many flings he's had. I wondered how he could just sleep with me and act as if it was the most casual thing in the world.

I looked at the vanity and saw a woman's comb and brush set. Then, I saw a framed picture of John F. Kennedy himself. That's when it clicked in my head.

This is Jackie Kennedy's room.

I got sick to my stomach, once again being reminded I was sleeping with a married man. My legs felt weak as I began walking out.

"Sure you don't need anything else?" The President asked as he refastened his tie.

"No, I'm fine." I nodded as I stood at the door. The dress I arrived in was now wrinkled and unkempt, just like my hair and the makeup that was once on my face.

"The Service will see you out through a discreet exit, don't worry." He said with a smile and winked at me. He walked out of as if nothing had happened. Back to being the President he went.

I limped out of that room and some men in black suits showed me out of the House. Then, I was shown to a black cab. The driver already knew my address, and dropped me off in front of the house.

Once I got out the cab, I could see Susan's silhouette as she looked through the window. It was dark out, but I could only imagine her scowl. Rolling my eyes, I walked up the stoop steps and got out my key. Before I could even unlock the door, it swung open.

"Who do you think you are?" Susan asked angrily.