Chapter 8*

We arrived at a hotel somewhere in Washington, and The President entered through a secret door with me.

"Do you ever work?" I asked him as we walked through the halls. We turned into a room, and the lavish look of the hotel was now grey and dull.

"Don't ask me about my job." He mumbled after giving me a glare.

Pieces of furniture and other objects in storage were scattered around the room. A Secret Service man pressed a button for an industrialized elevator obviously meant for the staff, and we began rising to our desired floor.

My curious mind was getting a hold of me, and therefore I lost a hold of my mouth.

"I just was wondering since you never seem to be working. You're always calling on me." I told him, and he pushed my against a wall.

"Listen, I call on you to have a good time. You're young, your pussy is tight and you have all the time in the world to please me." He said quietly. I was so taken aback, I was shaken.

My eyes moved to the Secret Service man who stood at the front of the elevator with his back turned to us and his hands folded in front of him. He was silent and still, as if all of this wasn't happening behind him.

"You sit at your job, and if I call— you come to me." He said, and his hand began sliding on my pantyhose covered thigh. "If you're at home and that beeper starts beeping, you put on your little mini skirt and you come to me."

"John." I whispered and he pushed his body against mine so I was even more pressed against the wall.

"That's Mr. President to you." He mumbled as he yanked at my pantyhose. A run began to appear down my leg, and he yanked it more until it tore all together. "You do as I say when I say it. Do you hear me?"

"Loud and clear." I exhaled as his fingers found my heat. He rubbed my center, which was beginning to get wet for him.

"You like to be told what to do, Clover, don't you?" He asked as he felt my wetness. I nodded. "You like it when my fingers are inside of you?"

"Yes." I exhaled as I closed my eyes. Suddenly, the elevator stopped and the doors opened. The President straightened himself out, and then motioned toward the exit.

"After you." He nodded like a gentleman. I walked out in front of him, and he came out after me.

The Service was already waiting for us in the hall, and we followed them to our suite. I've never seen a suite like it, you could see all of D.C. from it. The cars below looked like little fireflies on the floor.

He sat at the table reading over papers. He took off his blazer, dress shirt and tie. Now he was only in his white undershirt and black slacks. He looked sexy as ever, and I wanted him to take me.

But he wouldn't.

I occupied myself by looking out the window. I found myself walking back and forth slowly in the room, watching my feet as I passed the time. Then I turned on the television, only to be shown a static screen. The television channels already stopped broadcasting since it was so late.

I was fed up with being put to the side. Why would he bring me here if I'm just by myself? I stood in front of him as he sat at that round, white dining table. His hand held his chin as he looked at the papers, and not at me.

I unzipped my dress, then slipped it off in front of him. All I had on were the panty hose he had the audacity to tear before.

Still nothing.

"You know what?" I asked angrily. "You have some nerve bringing me here and having me just sit here."

He looked up at me, then scanned up and down my body. Then he rose an eyebrow, and threw his papers on the table. I jumped at the thump sound the papers made.

"Come here." He mumbled as he pulled me by the waist. I screamed as he pressed me on the table, and held me still. "You know I have work? First you're asking me if I work now you want to know why I'm working."

"You're wasting my time!" I shouted at him.

"What other thing would you rather be doing than waiting for the President of the United States to fuck you?" He asked matter of factly. I tried to squirm but he held me still again.

"Now you tell me? What do you want me to do? Do you want me to work?" He asked.

"No!" I shouted and he opened my legs as I laid on the table. He held them open.

"Then what do you want me to do?" He growled at me.

"I want you to fuck me!" I shouted at him. He clawed his fingers in the center of my pantyhose and formed a huge hole there. Then, his fingers swiped along my heat.

"Look at you. You've been waiting for me to touch you all day." He mumbled. I laid there with the cold table on my shirtless back, and my pantyhose covered legs vulnerably open for the President. All covered except my heat, that ached for him.

"Clover, tell me again what you want?" He asked as he teasingly stuck in a finger then took it out. I got fed up with him, and began fingering myself. He grabbed my wrist, then placed his hands on my open thighs.

I looked down at his bulge that strained against the fabric of his pants. He unbuckled his pants, and pulled them down so his member was free. Then he placed it inside of me and furiously began fucking me.

He held my bouncing breasts as he fucked me, and I held onto the hem of his shirt as he rocked back and forth against me.

Suddenly a beeping noise began filling the room.

"I thought I didn't take any beepers with me today!" He shouted angrily as he aggressively pounded into me. Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Is that coming from your purse?" He asked as he squinted at it. He stopped, and I embarrassingly rolled off the table. I bent over as I picked up my purse that was on a chair near the table, and held the beeper in my hands.

"I'm not beeping you." The President said and my cheeks got hot.

"I know... it's just that. Your wife is." I said. He looked at me shocked and confused. "You see, she chose me to assist her in redecorating—"

"Of course she did! Of all girls she chose you!" He shouted out. "I swear that's a scorned woman."

"Scorned?" I asked.

"She probably got word that I began seeing you." He said as he pointed at me.

"I'm sure she doesn't know..." I shook my head.

"Oh she knows alright, and now she can keep a close eye on you." He leaned over as he said that. "And here I am with you in this hotel with her in the suite upstairs!"

"She's upstairs?" I asked shockingly. Why would he have me around with his wife upstairs.

"You know what, you have to decline. If you want to still see me, you can't work for her." He shook his head.

"No, this is an amazing opportunity I don't want to give it up." I shook my head.

"If you want to still see me, you'd give it up. I'm an amazing opportunity, Jackie's just arts and crafts." He dismissed me.

"This is my career." I choked out.

"And I can do a lot more for you, trust me." He retorted.

"I don't want your sex perks, I want to earn it on my own." I shook my head. He walked up to me and looked me in the eyes.

"Well guess what, honey? The only reason you got that job was because of your sex perks." He mumbled.