Chapter 13*

A Secret Service man checked my White House I.D. before allowing me to enter within the vicinity of the Oval Office.

I walked inside, and there sat JFK at his desk. He didn't look happy at all.

"Come here. I need to speak with you." He told me. The curtains were drawn on the large windows, no one could see in and we couldn't see out.

I walked to his desk, and he motioned me to come closer. So I walked around, and stood next to him.

He turned toward me in his swivel chair, and pulled the hem of my skirt, making me stumble toward him. Now one of his legs were between both of mine as I stood over him. My cheeks felt hot as he held on tightly to my skirt.

"Where were you last night?" He asked as he looked up at me.

I was silent.

"Answer me." He tugged on my skirt. Now my knee rested between his legs on the seat, while my other foot stood firmly on the ground.

"I was out." I answered vaguely.

"With who?" His band released my skirt and he placed it on the back of my thigh.

"With Dick Stansfield." I answered quietly.

"Good girl, you're truthful." The President said as he inched his hand up my skirt to touch my ass. I braced myself by holding onto the back of his seat, his ear brushed against my arm.

"How do you know I'm truthful?" I asked him and he laughed a hearty laugh. I looked to the door, and a Secret Service man with sunglasses stiffly stood right there watching this whole thing. His hands were folded in front of him.

"Do you remember who I am, Clover?" He asked. "How do you think I always know where you are to send a car for you."

"You've only sent cars to my house." I answered him.

"Yeah, and I only beep you when you're home, don't I?" He asked as his hand found its way under the elastic of my panties to rub my bare ass. "You saw another guy?"

"Yes." I answered.

"Did you fuck him?" He asked quietly. I exhaled.

"No." I lied. He pulled back the elastic of my panties so that it firmly smacked against my bottom. I squeezed into the back of his chair, and my other hand went up to his collar.

"Tell the truth, Clover." He said as he looked into my eyes.

"Yes. I slept with him." I told him, and his hand pulled my panties down. I stood up normally now, as he brought the panties down my legs and from below my feet.

He placed my panties on top of the papers on his desk.

"Sit." He told me as he patted his leg.

I began to sit, and he held my hip for me to stop.

"Straddle it." He ordered me. I obeyed, lowering myself to straddle his leg. My wetness was against his pants.

"Do you think I want you seeing anyone else?" He asked as he held my chin.

"Not anymore." I answered and he laughed.

"I don't want you seeing him anymore, do you understand?" He told me.

"Did you hurt him?" I asked.

"What?" He furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"Did you get that man to hurt Dick?" I asked him. He let go of my chin then sat back into his seat. He never answered yes or no.

"If that's the case, then no, I won't stop seeing him. I won't be bullied into not seeing him." I told him.

"Bend over the desk." He told me as he stood me up. He rolled his chair back to give me space.

"Right now?" I asked as I looked to him.

"Right now, who?" He asked me.

"Right now, Mr. President?" I corrected myself. He nodded yes, and I bent over the desk. He rolled his chair back over, and lifted my skirt over my ass. Then, he smacked it hard.

"I don't want you seeing him." He said once again.

"That's not for you to decide, Mr. President." I answered and he smacked my ass again.

"I want you to only be mine." He told me.

"I can't promise that, Mr. President." I told him, and he smacked me hard enough to make my ass feel like it was on fire. I winced in pain at that one.

"Shhh." He told me as his lips connected with the sore part of my ass. Then, he left a peck kiss on the entrance of my heat, causing it to drip to the floor below. "Just listen to me, Clover. I know the best for you."

"No, you want to control me." I retorted.

"I run the country, who says I can't run you?" He asked with risen eyebrows. I huffed, and for that I got another spank on the ass. He pulled my thigh so my legs opened more, and rubbed a finger along my slick pussy.

"Such a pretty one, too." He said as he admired it. "It'd be a shame to see every other cock that goes inside of it disappear."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked him frantically, but next thing I knew he was standing behind me, entering himself inside of me.

He began thrusting, and I closed my eyes in pleasure. I looked forward, as the Secret Service man tried to pretend to not witness what he was witnessing. He hadn't moved from his position the whole time he'd be in the room.

The President pulled out, and finished himself on my bare leg. It dripped down the back of my thigh and pooled at the crevice in the back of my knee.

Then, he got the handkerchief in the breast pocket of his blazer, and rubbed my leg clean.

"You can stand straight now." He told me, placing the handkerchief next to my panties. I reached for my panties, and he grabbed my wrist.

"Get back to work." He ordered. My cheeks were hot with frustration. He never let me orgasm, and now he was keeping my underwear.

I pulled my dress down, and began walking out of the office. As I was at the door, I turned back.

"Next time you see him, remember who did that to you." He told me, and I turned around and walked out.

Limping back to the office, I rejoined the employees. After a few moments of sitting at the desk, my phone rang.

"Hello? Janis? It's Jackie. I was wondering if you got in touch with that architect."